Chapter 1

Tobi's POV
Dust flies up into my face as I rummage through the pantry, looking through all the food, causing me to cough. Everyday I scour for food, only coming up with the same thing bread. Stale bread. I'm the same age as I was when the battle occurred, 6. I don't ever leave the place because I'm trapped, the whole place has been sealed up. There are bars over all the windows making it feel like a prison. Rain water is all I drink, the water ran out along time ago. Gnawing on the stale piece of bread I crawl back to the bookshelf full of tattered books, and then to the doorstop right beside it, twisting the doorstop a section of the floor moves opening up a tunnel. I slide in right before it starts closing holding the piece of bread close to my chest. Twist and turns I crawl through, and I slip between a large gap of a stone, easily fitting in. At the end of the crack it looks like a dead end, but I turn there is a square indent in the corner of two feet by three feet. I press the silver stone that glimmers on the ceiling, causing the indent to open. With a final shove of my own body I land in my room. I really don't know what it is called, but it's home to me. My body aches as I flop onto the pile of blankets that I collected over time from the different areas of the safe house. Curling up into the blankets I fall asleep.

Alpha Reynold's POV
Angrily I slam my fist on my desk, "What do you mean their are rogues on my land!" I snarl, my canines starting to emerge. My nose flares as I breathe, if life was like cartoons smoke would be leaving my nose.

The young warrior who stands in front of me shakes, his hands trembling and beads of sweat are forming on his forehead.

"S-Sir we spotted three rouges near the old safe house on the eastern part of the territory around 5:15pm as we were patrolling." The young lad mutters, obviously avoiding direct contact with me.

I do not have time for this, I swivel around in my chair facing the pack map. Sensing the boy is waiting for me to dismiss him, I run my fingers through my hair.

"You are dismissed." I state flatly.

The scurry of feet is heard and my door is slammed shut, irritated at that I let out a sigh. Grabbing a pen off my desk I circle the old safe house location on the map. Right as I'm about to mind link my Beta Damon, my office door slams open, revealing another young warrior.

"Sir, the rou-" with a simple dominant gesture I silence him.

"Now boy, unless this is an emergency that needs me I suggest you get out."

I keep my eyes on the boy, who gives a submissive gesture, sighing I give him permission to speak. "Speak"

"The rouges have penetrated through the old safe house doors, Alpha."

There's absolutely nothing in there!

Now my wolf wants out.

But at the same time there are memories I rather leave in the past. It has been five years since the battle, and not one day goes by that I regret not telling my littlest pup I love you, before I slipped away amongst the Warriors facing the oncoming threat.

<<AN>>

Hey, so I'm just writing this for the fun of it, not that it will go anywhere but it's based on daydreams I have and thoughts during the day. It is not edited.

If I get 5 votes and 5 comments I will update.