8

Formula is Milk btw
**********
Drake's pov
I carried Collin on my hip as I was going to give him the bath. Nick right now is putting a gel on his stomach, that the doctor gave him, and then he's going to get formula for Collin. He was whimpering a bit, but I think it was because I was holding him. I haven't exactly done that yet. We walked into the bathroom and I turned the water on waiting for the right temperature. As we were waiting I sat on the toilet with Collin on my knee bouncing him. He gave me a smile and a few giggles. I checked the water and it was perfect and perfect height. I set Collin down on the ground so I could check it, I looked back and he was almost out the door.

"No..no little man, you need to wash the spaghetti sauce off of you." I smiled picking him up.

He gave me a slight whimper, as I took off his little baby blue inside he wore from the center. I was about to remove the nappy but he hit me. I looked him in the face shocked.

"I'm sowwy." He said quietly.

"It's ok, I won't hurt you." I assured him. He nodded and I was able to take it off.

I picked him up and sat him in the tub that was full off bubbles. He splashed and splashed and was having a blast with the rubber ducky. He was just too cute. He had somewhat hair on his head so I put shampoo in my hand I just slightly touched his head and flipped out.

"DWONT DWOWN MEH!!" He screamed crawling away from me in the tub.

I heard footsteps that were bolting up the stairs and a second later Nick came in with a worried expression.

"What the bloody heck is going on!?" Nick questioned, sitting next to me and looking at Collin.

"I'm sowwy, agwen." He whispered slightly. He looked like he was going to cry.

"Hey, hey there buddy. It's ok we understand that you're going through a hard time, can you tell us what happened before?" He shook his head no, I could understand he was just scared.

"We won't hurt you ok, we want to help. So when you're ready please tell us. Ok?" He nodded his head yes. "Ok, now let's finish your bath and get you to bed." Nick and I both helped him calm down as we had to touch his head to wash his hair.

We were finished and he flipped out with the towel saying, not to choke him, then the blow drier, don't burn me. It was making me want to know more what happened before. He just kept apologizing for his behavior, which I was actually surprised about. We put a lion onside on him and we sat on our bed giving him his formula. He looked much more calm and relaxed then earlier.

"He's so cute." Said Nick, as he held Collin feeding him. "I bet it would feel weird to have a little thing like him drinking from my nipple." He smiled.

I put my arm around him, as he put his head in the crook of my neck, and I was rubbing Collin's head.

"Ya but then I'd be able to see your abs." I smiled.

"You dummy I'd still have baby fat." He looked up at me as I looked at him.

"Still sexy." I said pecking his lips.

We both looked back down at Collin and he had a disgusted look on his face. I laughed.

"Wow are you already going to act like that?" I asked him.

He grabbed the bottle and pulled it out of his mouth to give me a quick giggle from him.

"Like I said, he's too cute." We huddle back into position.

It was about 5 minutes later Collin finished oh is bottle and yawned.

"Do you wanna sleep with us buddy, or go in your crib?" I asked him.