n i n e

//

Honour my memory by being happy, Tristan. Be true to who you are and your hopes and dreams. Write music, perform it, show the world your talent. Come out as yourself, and know that the people you love will support you no matter what, we both know that they will. We both know you don't need one, but if you do, find a boy who makes up for whatever you lack and holds your hand down a Los Angeles street and takes you out for breakfast in Sweden and lights up when you walk into the room.

//

you don't have to say i love you to say i love you

forget all the shooting stars and all the silver moons

we've been making shades of purple out of red and blue~

n i n e

There was this one time, the summer we turned fifteen, that we almost kissed. It was at the beach, we'd been there all evening, and it was totally empty. We were walking, and he was laughing about something and I had my arm around him and he looked up at me.

He was so close. We were so close.

I said, "Tristan, I don't say this a enough, but I really love you. You know that, right?"

"I love you too," he said, and he had this sad sort of smile. I knew exactly what way he meant, but he didn't know I meant it in that way as well.

I hugged him, he was shorter than me and his hair tickled my chin. He had his arms around my waist, holding me tight, and we rocked back and forth like that for a while, and I thought to myself, this is it. Here with him, this is my blue neighbourhood. I kept running my hand up and down his back, eyes shut. The sun was setting. Sunsets here are gorgeous.

When he pulled away at last, I kissed his cheek, brushed hair off his forehead. He sighed. We went home.

//

hello hello it me kara and whoever u are ily ur fab okay queen/king/supreme overlord almighty.

also oH MY !!!!! something !!!!! very exciting !!!!! happenened !!!!!! (actually three things) !!!!

v cool thing 1) a rlly cool author named hometowns (hi kaitlyn ur so sweet i cri) read this and its kind of a big deal bc you cAN WRITE SO GOOD omg i absolutely love your story 'Loose Ends' and everyone else should definitely check that out

v cool thing 2) MY LITTLE BABY MUFFIN TROYE WAS ELLEN !!!111!

v cool thing 3) p i l l o w t a l k . zayns all like 'lol bet u all saw the last of me haha no ily bye'

okayokay i'm done i swear. so if you liked this please don't forget to vote, let me know what you think in the comments, pm me if you ever want to chat and you're wonderful okay byee 💙👑
-kara x