t e n

//

Love yourself as you are. Not everyone will accept it, but that's the thing. The people are afraid of the fearless, because the fearless have the potential to change the world - and you know what else the people are afraid of? Change. But don't you think we need change? Don't you think that grandma should have the right to marry her girlfriend of over fifty years, but can't because no one wants to change things? Don't you think that boy in high school shouldn't have to feel wrong and disgusting because of who he likes?

I believe in you. I believe in your dreams. I love you.

Yours, Jamie

//

but everything is shattering and it's my mistake

only fools fall for you, only fools fall

only  f o o l s  do what i do~

t e n

We kissed a week before he turned 16.

My dad found us on my bed, and all hell broke loose. He kicked Tristan out of the house, and then told me I was never to see him again.

The next day, he showed up at the dockyard where I was working with dad. He wanted to talk. Dad wanted to punch. I told dad I'd take care of it.

I told Tristan to get the hell out, that everything was a mistake, that I never wanted to see him again. I told him the worst possible things I could think of, and then told him to never talk to me again.

He said I'm sorry, we'll work it out, Jamie, don't do this, please, and I said get the fuck out of here Tristan.

He left. He looked shattered. I went back to dad. He told me i did a good job, and put his arm around me.

Tristan and I didn't talk after that. We'd see each other around but he never tried talking to me. He just looked hurt.

I started dating Kathryn Alderson. One time we were walking to the coffee house and Tristan was coming down from the opposite end of the street. We didn't talk, but I remember the look he gave me when he saw me and Kath holding hands. Incredulous, like he couldn't believe I would do this. I couldn't believe I would do this either.

He brushed past us. Kath didn't notice him. I wanted to drop her hand and run after him, take his hand, but I knew if I did I'd never be able to let go.

//

i'm horrible at updating omg sORRY

-kara x