f i v e

//

I will always love you, and I will always miss you. And whatever I do now, I'm going to do it for you. I'm going to make a difference, I'm going to help, I'm going to do anything and everything we always talked about and I'll do it all for you. I'll get through this. We're going to change things, even if you're not here with me.

I hope you'll be proud of me.

Yours, Tristan

//

you make my heart shake, bend and break

but i can't turn away and it's driving me

w i l d~

f i v e

What I remember most often these days is when we jumped off the getty. We were going to swim, and I taught him how to dive off from there. The water was cold, but not too bad. We plunged in, and for one horrifying moment I couldn't get myself to float, but then we came back up, laughing. But that's what always happens when I dive, really. One terrible second of blinding fear, and then I'm alright. Was he afraid? I wonder some(all)times.

We swam and swam and swam and when the day started to show signs of its old age we lay down on the beach, side by side, arms touching sometimes and hands holding sometimes and we talked and laughed. When we had to go he did that spinny thing, arms looped around me, and I think I'd never felt more at ease than I'd been in his arms and maybe I never will.

I miss when everything was simple sososososo much.

hello ^.^ part 1 will be finished tomorrow, and then we'll get part 2 in Jamie's pov. the song quoted is called WILD, and the music video (the first part of the blue neighbourhood trilogy) is in the video thingy.

-kara x