Chapter 30-Emotional Ties

Magsimula sa umpisa

Cordell

"Owww Yo!!! What the f*ck!!!!" Skittles yelled while Dre punched the crap out of him in his chest. He was now on the floor from the strong impact. We were back at Dre's house from being out. Skittles had just got done with admitting what was wrong with him and why he's been acting strange. Come to find out he hit Nyla. That sh*t is all types of wrong. Now Dre is knocking some sense into him.

"I don't give a Got d*mn if she was screaming and hitting you for answers you don't just pop off and hit your girl like that! Hell any woman!!!! You a straight up f*ck boy for that. You deserve everything that girl is putting you through." He said shaking his head.

"Man I know I f*cked up and I was wrong I get it! It's been bothering me ever since I did it. I don't know what came over me. I admit I got some anger issues and I'm willing to go to counseling for them. I'm just scared I will hurt her again." Skittles said shaking his head.

"You won't if you get help. And if you need us we will help you. In the meantime you got a lot of a*ss kissing and making up to do. Remember the approach I told you to take. She's probably shook right now." Dre spoke.

"I know..."

Cadence

I came over early this morning to spend time with babe. We've both been busy with our lives and getting ready for college that we haven't had a moment to spend with each other and catch up. I surprised him this morning and came over. His parents are real cool and laid back. They always are happy to see me when I come over. Tyler comes from a pretty well off family. The boy is spoiled. His mother is a dentist. While his father owns a few fortune five hundred companies. He doesn't have to want for anything. But he still strives to be independent and make a name for his self. Thats one thing that attracted me to him was his ambition. Aside from how sexy he is!.

"Babe." Tyler spoke as he laid on his back gripping my thighs as I was straddling him.

"wassup"

"So I know we both going to VS (virginia state) right."

"Right."

"Well I was thinking seeing we are together I was going to ask you if you would want to get an apartment together rather than dorming. Seeing we both going to the same school and it would be like a new start for our relationship."

"Hmmm I didn't think of that. That actually would be kinda dope and considering I don't know these chicks I'm dorming with and have no intentions with dealing with the nonsense and drama.! I would have to ask my brother though for my part of the fundings seeing I dont have a job yet though babe." I said sighing.

"Babe now you know I got you. That you don't have to worry about. I just asked you if you would consider moving in with me" He stated laughing.

"Ok fine sheesh. Well I hope my brother doesn't throw shade! You know how he is about me!"

"Aight well we can't speak to him together? I really want my baby in my bed with me when I be coming home from class and when Im stressed and stuff you know." He said kissing me and flipping us so I was now under him while he was over me.

"Stop acting like a baby!" I said laughing hard at his attempted baby voice.

"Shut up. Hey you know I luhh you right?"

"You do huh?"

Tyler sucked his teeth. "Oh now you acting brand new!?" He said attacking me licking and biting on my neck causing me to moan immediately. He know thats my spot.