[90 - Part 2]: It's Not Goodbye, It's Cya Later!

Start from the beginning

"Love you too dad."

"Love you baby." My mum says pulling me into another hug.

"Love you too."

"Okay squirt come here." Fin says pulling me off mum.

"I'll miss you so much."

"I'll miss you too, but I know this is going to be so great for you and Ay."

"It will."

"And you's are going to smash it out there. I'm excited for you both."

"Thanks."

"But do me a favour yeah."

"Of course." I say looking up at him, to see him watching Ayla say goodbye to her brother.

"Look after my girl for me." he says and I pull him into another hug.

"Of course I will. She's my girl too."

"I know that. But she means a lot to me."

"Does she know that?" I ask and he grins

"She will before she gets on that plane."

"Good. Now go tell her." I say nodding my head in her direction.

"I will in a minute, think she wants to say bye to the girls first."

"Okay. Love you."

"Love you more squirt, I'll speak to you when you're at the apartment later okay."

As I pull away from Fin, I'm pulled into a hug from the girls. "One last group hug." Georgia says tearfully and I chuckle whilst trying to stop my own tears from falling.

"You're so dramatic G." Lois grins, "We'll be seeing them soon."

"I know. I know."

"We're so proud of you girls, you better show them what you've got." Lois says and we both nod.

"We will. We plan to make the most out of these three months." Ayla grins and I nod in agreement.

"Now I think you two have two certain boys who are dying to wrap their arms around you. So we'll let you go." Georgia says and I glance over my shoulder where Ash was stood watching me.

"Love you guys." I say to them and they all reply the same back.

"Speak to you later okay." Ayla says hugging the girls once more before heading over to Fin who pulled her away for a private goodbye.

I did the same before heading over to Ash.

"Come with me a minute." He says taking my hand and walking me a short distance away from everyone.

Once we'd stopped I wrapped my arms around his waist and rested my head on his chest as his arms wrapped themselves tightly around me.

"I don't know how I'm going to say goodbye to you Ash."

"You don't have to okay."

I look up to him and he smiles down at me, running his fingers under my eyes to wipe away my tears.

"This isn't goodbye Lou...let's just say it's cya later instead."

"I don't think I can say that either."

"I promise you...you'll be seeing me soon. There's no way I can spend three months without you."

"Promise?"

"I promise, you're my forever girl remember." he whispers down my ear before kissing me.

"I love you so so much." I whisper against his lips.