[90 - Part 2]: It's Not Goodbye, It's Cya Later!

Start from the beginning

"Thanks Fin."

"Anytime." He whispers pulling me into a hug.

"Okay, let's make our way in." mum says holding my dad's hand as he wheeled my big suitcase.

Ayla's parents and her brother walked ahead along with my parents, as me, Ash, Ayla and Fin followed behind them.

As we made our way into terminal one, I could see my parents checking the boards to see which desk we had to check in at.

"You didn't think we'd let you leave without saying a proper goodbye did you." I hear from behind me.

At the same time me and Ayla spin around to see Lois and Georgia standing there in their onezie's grinning at us.

We all let out a little scream as we collided with one another and pulled each other into a group hug.

"We didn't think you's were coming." I say hugging Lois tighter.

"Yeah we thought you'd slept through your alarm." Ayla chuckles still hugging Georgia.

"She did." Georgia laughs pulling away from Ayla slightly. "I went round to hers to pick her up and she was asleep. I had to wake her up and drag her in the car. Hence the PJ's we're wearing."

"Well I'm so glad you're here." I sigh pulling the girls closer to me again. "I don't know what me and Ay are going to do without you's. We've all been together for so long."

"Well you'll just have to permanently face time us so we can know what's going on at every moment." Lois grins resting her head on mine.

"You know that'll happen. And you're still coming to visit us yeah?" Ayla asks and the girls nod.

"Yeah we're looking at coming over just before you come home so we can all come back together." Georgia grins

"Oh I like that idea." I reply

"Girls you's need to check in." Ayla's mum calls over to us. "And has your other friend arrived yet?"

"Maggie? Can't see her yet. She said she'd message us." Ayla replies checking her phone and shaking her head.

"I've not got a message either. She might not be here yet."

So we made our way to where we needed to check in, spoke to numerous people about what we'd packed, and if we'd packed it ourselves. The usual checking in crap before we handed over our suitcases. Thankfully Maggie arrived as we joined the queue so we were all able to be seated together on the plane. There would be nothing worse than having to travel for nine hours on your own, knowing your friends are around the plane somewhere.

Once we were all checked in we made our way back over to our families who were all huddled together.

Now this was the part I know I wasn't ready for.

The goodbyes.

My mum grabbed me first, pulling me into a hug so tight I couldn't breathe. "You go do us proud out there Lyd, show them what you've got baby. You're so talented; they won't know what's hit them when you arrive."

"Thanks mum."

"We're so proud of you Lydia; we always knew you'd go places with your talent. I'm so glad others are giving you the chance to sparkle." My dad whispers to me after pulling me off my mum.

"Thank you."

"You let us know as soon as you land okay. We'll be on pins here waiting to hear off you."

"I will, I promise. And I'll skype you tonight when we get to our apartment."

"Okay good. Love you sweetheart."