Chapter 9: Monday -Day 1 Bad Girl Time

I woke up this morning to the sound of my alarm clock.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I groaned smashing the snooze button to turn it off.

I got up from my bed hitting a bunch of bags from the mall.

Oh my god

Its monday ... The day of being bad.

I looked at the time

7:15

I sighed going to the bathroom and got in the shower, I wet my hair making it wavy and I jumped out after I was done.

I got out the blowdryer blowing my wavy hair dry but not straightning my hair. After drying my hair I straightened my bangs

Perfect.

I went back to my room wrapped in my towel as I looked through the bags from the mall finally I chose an all black dress mid thigh with straps on the shoulders. I put on black heels to match and grabbed gold flower earrings and put on a gold necklace that had my name on it.

I put on my lipgloss grabbed my phone and bookbag and ran downstairs.

7:45

Im going to be late!

But..... Im bad... Ehh whatever. Stupid Good Girl side.

I got some crackers and juice and started walking to the door

Then I stopped. And looked at my car keys on the table.

I smirked

I grabbed the car keys and got in my black lamberguinni.

I ate some of my crackers and drived to school parking in the schools parking lot closer to the school doors.

I looked in the mirror grinning I got out and heard a familiar voice yelling at me I turned looking at a face in a black ferrari.

"Why are you in my parking spot?!"

•JUSTINS P.O.V•

I woke up to my mom yelling at me

"Justin get up its 7:30! Your going to be late for school!"

I groaned getting out of bed dragging myself to the bathroom.

I got in the shower washing my hair got out and blow dryed my hair to get it nice dry and smooth looking

Yea yea I know its girly but to look good thats what I gotta do ... Right?

After I was done I ran to my room putting on my Black MC Hammer pants and a Green shirt that has a picture of Black Ops with the words in the picture. Then I put on my new shoes I bought Saturday.

I smiled.

I grabbed my phone and ran downstairs

"Here Justin." She handed me eggs and bacon smiling at me.

"But please hurry up and eat its 7:45"

"Mom calm down it doesnt really matter if im late girls like bad boys... If you know what I mean."

I smirked, winking at my mom.

She stared at me in shock.

"Justin Drew Bieber!"

God I hate it when she uses my full name.

"What?!"

"Dont talk like that!"

"Okay okay"

She smiled and ruffled my hair.

"Mom!"