Chapter 4: Detention

I was really angry. He ruins everything! I hate this! I hate him!

I stomped into class and everyone stared at me. I hated that.

Ms.Burnes glared at me.

I stood there waiting for her to say something.

"Do you have a tardy slip?"

I looked at the class and I caught my eye on Justin he was smirking the whole time.

"No" I said loud enough for everyone to hear me.

She gasped."Ms.Scotts I do not appreciate your attitude."

"I wasnt even giving you any."

"Oh you want to talk back do you now you-"

"Ms.Burnes if I am not mistaken I thought thats how people communicate."

The whole class gasped with OHs

Ms.Burns glared at me I tensed up.

"Alright I thought it would never have to come to this but you have to come to aftet school detention for one hour."

I gasped I looked at Justin and the whole class he was trying to keep in his laugh while glaring at me.

I held back my tears... I had to meet Justin at the park right after school he told me not to be late.

•JUSTIN P.O.V•

I saw tears in her eyes threatning to fall. I couldnt help but hold back my laugh.

She looked back at the teacher.

"Please Ms.Burnes I didnt mean to-"

"No im sorry Ms.Scotts now please take a seat"

She took a seat the only seat left ... The seat next to me .

I glared at her till she sat down and when she finally looked at me I grinned and looked back at the teacher pretending to pay attention.

•ALEXANDRA P.O.V•

I sighed and layed my head on my arms looking up at the teacher from my desk.

Ugh I have NEVER talked back before but Ms.Burnes just caught me on the wrong time and now I know im going to pay later.

Its all Justins fault I hate him...

I thought of a plan to make sure I walk home in one piece..... Good Thing I have the rest of the Day.....

~End of Day~

Ok so its the end of the day and I still have no plan! Im freaking out I dont want to go home without a leg and a hand!!

.....

Maybe Justin will understand he did cause this....

I walked to my locker to get my stuff and put my books away.

I was about to leave to after school detention when Katie and Charlotte walked up to me.

"Hey we saw what happened in Mathematics class....are you okay?"

"Yea.I guess." I sighed.

Charlotte was confused and asked,"Wait I thought you were putting your books away when we left... So what happened."

I opened my mouth to speak then shut it thinking of what to say and finally I spoke.

"Justin...he stopped me..."

"Are you ok did he do anything I swear I will go right over there and swing on him!!" Charlotte yelled.

"No im fine look I gotta go."Leaving without letting them respond.

I walked to the Detention room there was only 3 kids.

There were alot of desks and a substitue teacher sitting behind a big teachers desk reading a novel.

He looked up and jumped a little surprised to see me.

"May I help you?" He asked.

"Ms.Burnes told me to come here for after school detention and told me to give you this slip ... I have to stay here for .. an hour." I sighed and spoke sad.

"Okay please take a seat, no talking and no goofing around." He grabbed my slip and continued his book while I took a seat in the back. This is going to be the longest hour of my life....