Chapter 5: The Park

"Alright you can leave" Finally I could get out of there I could feel myself about to pass out.

I got up and walked out with my book bag on my side. The hallway was empty well considering school was over. I got my phone out to check the time

4:02

Ugh!
The park! I totally forgot once I stepped in the detention room.

I ran out of the doors into the schools parking lot. I ran all the way to the park.

Wait Justin didnt tell me which part of the park

I checked my phone

4:17

Well im already late

I looked all over the park...

Unless...

No, no way he wouldnt..

The only place I didnt check was the forest part of the park.

I started walking slowly.

•JUSTINS P.O.V•

What the hell is wrong with this girl?
Its 4:20!

I cut her some slack because of her "incident" with her getting the whole detention thing but shes almost an hour and a half late!

I sighed and sat on the bench in the forest part of the park sitting in front of thr lake. I heard footsteps I turned around.

•ALEXADRAS P.O.V•

I kept walking following the path around the lake deeper into the forest aread park I kept passing empty benches and the non moving water.

Thats when I saw him on my left side closer to the lake he turned around.

He smirked I stopped dead in my tracks.

Why would he want me here?

He walked up to me

"Why are you late?"

Is he seriously asking me that?! I think he should know!

I noticed he was staring at me impatiently waiting for my answer.

But I was scared

Scared to answer

Scared for what he was going to do

But I finally answered.

"I was in detention..... I got out at four but it took me ten minutes to get here and another ten to find you..."

"Im sorry" I added

He grinned he then replied,"Good girl, Hey do you wanna go swimming?"

I looked up confused and before I could reply he picked me up and threw me in the lake and it was freezing cold.

I swam up and gasped for air choking on water and I got out hearing his laugh.

I was angry so I grabbed his ankle and pulled him in.

"Hey what the?" He gasped falling in with me.

I got out and ran grabbing my bag. I turned seeing him out and angry.

I ran faster not looking back

"You are so going to get it next time I see you!!" He yelled.

I felt tears run down my face I ran all the way home in shock of what I just did.

I locked the door behind me running upstairs to my room.

Crying... I then realised its Friday.

He wont get me until Monday.

I smiled as tears ran down my face and at the same time laughing out of shock.

I felt mental.

I looked at myself.
MY NEW SHOES

I felt my fists clenching. I punched my arm I scream realising that I had a bruise from Justin that morning. I got in the shower washed my hair letting it fall wet and wavy.

The lake was really dirty.

I put my wet clothes in the wash and my shoes in the dryer.

I put on gray sweats and a purple baggy shirt. I went to bed satisfyed about what I did but unsatisfyed with Monday...

•JUSTINS P.O.V•

I laughed then all I felt was a grip around my ankle.

"Hey what the"

I fell in the freezing water.

I swam to the top realising I didnt fall and that I was pulled in. I was ticked. I looked and she was running half way out the park.

"You are so getting it next time I see you!!" I yelled.

I got out soaked and I looked down.
Great just great.
I emptied out the water and walked to my house I looked at my phone it also soaked but its good because its water proof I smiled. I would have chased after her if it wasnt.

4:45

I finally got home and put my shoes in the dryer and got changed into fresh clothes.

Shirt and sweats.

Realising how dirty that lake was I washed my hair.

I went up to my room and sat on my bed watching mama.

I checked the time.

5:30

(and yea I like scary movies)

I felt kinda tired waiting an hour and twenty for the girl who loved to be late.

I fell asleep kind of calm now.

Note that I said kind of.

I cant wait until Monday she will be begging me not to hurt her.