With one click my life totally changed - 5 (SPY school + 3 future agents that love me = HELP!!)

Start from the beginning

"It's okay Mr. Wilson. I have practiced this sport a few times"

"Okay" He gave me the arch and the arrows.

I went outside where everybody was standing in a long line. In front of each of them was a target, but like 50 meters from where they were actually standing.

There was a space between William and Alexander, so I went and took my place there.

"Is this a miracle or something? The new girl has stopped taking other people places ladies and gentlemen!" I turned to see that Alexander was talking to me.

"Yeah, sure" I told him with a bored tone

"So... are you nervous? Shouldn't you be doing like the 5 meters one?"

"Why? You don't think I can do it?"

"Well, you don't seem like St. Peter's material. You seem more like the school nerd type"

"I think I can handle it, but thanks for your concern" Ugh! I hate him so much!! How could I think that he was hot? (Well, he is actually really hot!... Stop it Jade. He is a JERK)

"I know. Why don't we do this more enjoyable, and make a bet?" he said

"Would you stop bothering me if I agree?"

"Yeah, sure. If you reach the target with the arrow; I will stop bothering you for one month, but if you don't... you will have a date with me"

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah"

I turned because I felt that someone was watching me. William was looking directly at me, with what looked like an angry expression. I looked back to Alexander "Okay, it's a deal"

"Great! I'm going to pick you up at 8 o'clock. Tonight. Wear something really nice and really short" he said grinning at me.

"Something else?" I asked him

"No, I think that will be all"

"Okay, but I want your seat at science class"

"Okay, you are going to lose anyway. I was thinking you could wear a red dress, no I think it will be better a blue one, so..." he kept talking but I stopped listening, and focused all my attention in the target. I took the arch and put the arrow in its place.

I relaxed all my muscles, and breathed through my mouth in slow and deep breaths. I positioned my arms and my body, and then I let the arrow go.

It was a perfect shot; the arrow hit the middle of the target. I turned to see Alexander, and his mouth has gone slack at the middle of what he was saying. I was grinning at him.

"So, I think that you don't have your special table for your next science class" I told him.

William had a huge smile plastered on his face "I think she beat you bro" he told him. I turned around to find the teacher staring at me with wide eyes.

"I think you had a lot more practice than I thought" Mr. Wilson said

"Not really. I only went for two weeks to class, but I moved out, so... I stopped doing it, like the rest of the stuff that I have done"

"I think we could move your target a little farther"

"Sure. Why not?"

"Alexander, why don't you move Jade's target, at the same distance as yours?"

"Yes, sir" answered Alex

I haven't noticed that William's and Alexander's target was like 100 meters from where we were standing. This one was going to be a little more tricky (Jade keep a straight face. Alexander doesn't need to know that you are not really good at this because he would want to make another bet) While I was having a talk with myself, William stood in front of me.