Chapter 5 - Falling For a Rebel

ANDY'S POV

What the hell was Ashley doing to this poor girl?! She's a genuine person, she doesn't deserve to be the victim of some kinda silly game! I wasn't exactly angry when I found out about the whole bet, just...disappointed. I didn't think Ashley would do something like this. I'm a caring person I guess, I don't wanna see anyone get put down...especially by a member of Black Veil Brides. It's just not right. If I was with Ruby, I'd never let anyone hurt her...and I'd certainly not make a bet on her!

RUBY'S POV

I stepped out the shower feeling squeaky clean...I felt like saying that seeing as Jake's lucky rubber duck was laying on the side of the bath. My hair was sopping wet, my legs were smooth and hairless, and my face felt soft and smooth. I hadn't felt this way in months...CLEAN!!!

I spent all my time dazing about Ashley in the shower, but...for some reason...my mind kept flicking over to Andy. He was caring and compassionate, but he was also shy. 'd had a crush on him ever since I discovered their existance; he'd changed my life with his music! Knives and Pens got me out of self-harm, Ritual told me to just accpet myself for who I was, Love Isn't Always Fair told me that...well...love isn't always fair! I couldn't get over their messages and I also couldn't get over the fact that I was now falling for their bassist!

I came out the bathroom with a mop of sopping wet hair and a towel draped over my shoulders. Ashley looked up at me as soon as I walked in. "Awww, baby! You look cute with wet hair!" i giggled and he came over and pulled me into another one of his snogging sprees. I laughed as he slid his hand down to my ass and squeezed it. He laughed and winced as I slid my hand down and squeezed his crotch...as a sort of revenge. I could feel six black lined eyes staring at us, so we slowly parted lips and turned to look at the 3 of them.

"Yes? May we help you?" I said, eyebrows raised.

"Nope...no. Carry on. We like the view." Jinxx said a little higher pitched than usual. I scoffed and pushed Ashley towards the bunks. We lay down and started makin' out like crazy! Suddenly, I felt Ashley's hand slide under my t-shirt and his fingers twiddle in my bra.

"No. Not yet." I shook my head nervously and exhaled. He took his hand out from my t-shirt when he saw the look on my face.

"Ok. Whatever you want baby." He sounded sincere, which made me want to kiss him even more. I had a series of major butterflies curdling in my gut. I could feel them all sighing in lust of Ashley. Well...more like love of him.

ASHLEY'S POV

Man! This girl was GOOD! I could sure as hell keep this bet goin' for more than a week if this was what I was getting in between! Imagine what I'd get if I went a whole month! Somethin' like a car! Aah...Lambroguinis...I love those cars. They're so shiny!!! But I totally catch Andy's drift...it was wrong to bet on someone. It felt even more wrong having all these butterflies in my stomach. They made it worse! I knew for a fact that butterflies meant something, it wasn't just CC's cooking coming up from last night! Butterflies meant something alright...I just had to know what...

CC'S POV

Man they were really goin' at it now! I could hear her giggling and squealing, then Ashley makin' noises and laughing...to be honest I think they're pretty cute. I think they might just fall for one another. Andy seemed pretty distant since Ruby came along...especially when her and Ashley started this whole thing up. Someone's got a crush! My head sang to me teasingly. I agreed with my head...he did like her.

Andy walked in after having his 20th cigarette today. He heard the noises coming from the bedroom "Um..they're not...are they?" He looked confused and a glimpse of angst stirred in his eyes. Somebody's jealous!

"I dunno if they're fuckin' or not but I'mma go check!" I slapped my knees and got up to go see what they were doing. I found Ashley on top of Ruby with their shirts off...obviously snoggin' each other faces off.

"You kids havin' fun?" I smirked, looking amused.

"Very much so"

"Well, condoms are in the bathroom cabinet when ya' need 'em!"

"Thanks but- I don't think we're gonna need them." Ruby advised me, Ashley flicked his head back to her in astonishment. Someone's not gettin' lucky tonight...

"