Chapter One: It All Began With A Dream

Josh's heart slowed, his throat tightening and his sweaty hands desperately clenching to the bed sheet covering him. He woke up with a jerk, shuddering. The small boy next to him quickly turned to him, "Josh, what happened?" His eyes widening, his hands holding Josh back. "Just, a silly dream you know..", He muttered under his breath. Tyler gripped his shoulder, "But it's okay now, right?" Tyler smirked. "Yeah, yeah, now that I know we're both here.." Josh sighed as Tyler kissed Josh's jaw. "We're both here now.." He whispered in between short kisses.

"Tyler.." He laughed shortly, "It's been so long since we've, well, since we've.." He slipped his hand underneath Tyler's shirt, "You know what I want, Ty,"

Tyler giggled, his eyes crinkling. "Alright, alright, come here. Now." Tyler commanded, sliding his boxers off as he spoke. They were both in the complete dark, which honestly scared Tyler deeply, but he wanted to be the strong one in this situation. For once, he was going to be the dominator. "Do you want me to flick on the lights? We don't need them all, but--" Josh whispered before Tyler cut him off. "No, not tonight.. Let's try something different, alright?" Tyler responded. He didn't know if he was talking to Josh or himself.

It was honestly difficult to see Josh's body, so he relied on one of his favorite parts; Josh's curves. Josh was very sensitive. And not in just one place, it was all over. If you moved your hand behind his ear, moving your sweaty fingers through his greasy hair, that needed a dye job and bad, he would move with you and flinch every step of the way. It's not that Josh wasn't having fun, it was that he wasn't prepared, and he never was. Never for Tyler, anyway.

Tyler moved his right hand down to his neck, gripping the back of it and pulling him closer. Tyler's heart pumped out of his chest, he was surprised that Josh hadn't giggled yet with how ticklish he is on his neck. Maybe that was because Tyler's other hand had reached Josh's inner thighs and were quickly moving farther and farther. Josh jerked upwards, head butting Tyler after he had squeezed his balls lightly. They both laughed it off but quickly got back to work. Josh was a big sweaty person. The sheets were covered in it, and soon they'd be covered in more. "Right there, Ty, Tyler.." He sucked in. Tyler wrapped both of his hands around Josh's base, slowly moving his tongue up and down the tip of his smelly cock. "I know you want it, Tyler, take it in already.." He muttered quickly before jerking again. Tyler didn't respond, his mouth now fully around the tip and catching up with the rest of his thick cock faster than ever. Josh gripped the sheets once more, his hand forming a fist of Tyler's hair. Josh pushed Ty's head down further, resulting in a slight gag. It was hard telling who was the main dom now, but it was surely Josh for the moment. Josh came in spurts, the thick salty juice hitting the back of his best friends throat. Tyler came up for air after a large gulp. Tyler moved his sweaty palms to his own dick now, moving it up to Josh's mouth and breathing heavily. Josh began to give him a simple handy and let it be done but Tyler retorted with, "No, suck me off. You know what I really want." Josh's brow firmed and he followed the orders given to him. "Yes, Tyler."