Sphere

"Good thing you're back. We almost had a run-in with the soldiers." Robin said as I stepped out of the Bioship.

"I would've been back sooner, but it took a few minutes to figure out how the Bioship worked."

"Wait, you went to the Bioship and said you'd fly it back even though you didn't know how to fly?!" Wally yelled at me. "What would you have done if you couldn't figure it out?"

"Same way I got Aqualad there. I would never have volunteered to bring it back if I didn't have a way to get it back." I said, crossing my arms. "Do you really think I would've been that stupid?"

"No, well, maybe."

"Whatever, Wally." I said, rolling my eyes and threw an energy bar at him. "Just eat that so you can get some energy."

"Thanks, Logan." He said in an almost apologetic tone.

"It's fine." I mumbled and turned to Robin who was looking at Aqualad. I decided to walk over to him and get away from Wally.

"I think he should be fine. Lost a lot of water, but still enough to keep him going."

"How do you know so much about everything?" He asked and I frowned.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean you know more than just basic first-aid, you know a lot about history, you can figure something out just by looking at it. How do you do it?"

"Training was the only this I've done for eight years straight. I wasn't allowed to do anything fun like go out and go shopping or eat with the other trainees. I guess it's the only thing I know how to do."

"That sounds like it sucks, actually. So you couldn't have fun, basically." 

"Pretty much."

"And you said there are other trainees. You mean there are more like you?"

"Not exactly. They were all children gods such as Hermes or Ares. My dad is the god of all gods so I had to train harder. I got to watch them have fun for years while I was stuck doing more training."

"So, that's why you left?"

"Well, not exactly. There were other reasons, but I don't really want to talk about them right now." I said and he put a hand on my shoulder.

"Whenever you're ready to talk about it, I'm here to listen." 

"Thanks, Robin." I said and let out a dry laugh. "I could get used to this having someone there for me thing. Usually if my feelings were hurt I was just told to cut the heads off of dummies with a sword." 

He laughed at that. "Well, I guess if you can't find me then you know what to do."

Hey everybody! I've got Superboy! He's back to normal and we are on our way! I heard M'gann say in our heads. Just as she finished, Kaldur jolted awake. 

"Who are you? And how did you get inside my head?" Aqualad yelled aloud as Artemis pushed him back down into the bed.

Hello Megan! Aqualad's memories! I knew I forgot something!

Aw man, me too. I didn't get a souvenir for the mission! Wally said

Don't worry. We got the souvenir thing covered.

What exactly do you mean? I asked.

Oh, you'll see in a bit. We're almost back to the Bioship.

~~~~

When they got back, there was a new passenger on the plane. It was this giant sphere that moved around by itself. That was the souvenir M'gann was talking about.

"We're seriously keeping this thing? Won't Tornado or Batman get mad?" I asked.

"I don't think they'll care. It's not like it needs special attention." M'gann said.

"I hope that's the case." I mumbled. She giggled and walked over to Aqualad. After she gave him his memories back, he was well enough to get back on his feet.

"Well, I would call this mission a success even though I was out for most of it." He said, smiling.

"Since that's the case, let's go home." Wally said.

That's the first thing he's said all day that I actually agreed on.