Mating

Hey guys!  This chapter will contain some sexual content.  I would suggest to not read it unless you are older than 15 or 16, but I'm pretty sure most of you will go on and read it anyways.  So, I'm not even going to mention it now.  Also, this is one of my first mature scenes, so take this as a disclaimer: it will not be good.  In fact, you might have to throw up because I am that horrible.  But I'm sorry.  And there's nothing I could do about it.  Seriously sorry.  Also, this chapter is dedicated to Gemini_Rebel because you were the one who commented to update.  It means a lot to know that somebody actually appreciates my writing.  Thank you!

I felt my back hit the hard wall of my bedroom.  My mate's hands roamed my body, stopping at the sliver of skin that was exposed due to my shirt sliding up my back.  Undeniable shocks of pleasure shook my body violently.  His lips continuously bit mine - yet it was amazing and didn't hurt.  I was completely out of breath and pulled away gasping for air.  Instead of breathing in too, he kissed downwards - along my jaw, behind my ear, and finally at my neck, where it met the shoulder.  I moaned loudly when he found my sweet spot.  I guess he knew that he had control over me now, and he pressed my body further into his - while sucking on my neck.  There was no doubt in my mind that countless hickeys would soon appear.  I gasped when his hands trailed lower onto my butt.  He groped it and massaged it through the flimsy fabric of my jeans.  I slid my hands into his shirt and shamelessly felt his abs, earning a grown from his.   With one swift movement, I took of his shirt and my own got ripped in half.  Too bad, I liked that shirt.  Only now did I realize, Oh shit.  This is actually gonna happen.  I'm losing my virginity today.  A feeling of anxiety and excitement thrilled my body and I couldn't be happier that this man is taking my virginity.

Now it's going to get more intense :)

I felt his eyes raking over my body.  Slowly, I slid down so that I was on my knees and my face was eye level to his jeans.  I heard him groan and I knew he was trying to control his wolf.  I, however, was going to let my wolf instincts stay.  In fact, I was going to use it.

Ever so slowly, I let out my canines and pulled down the zipper to his pants.  My mate let out a sexy moan - he sounded both surprised and sexually frustrated.  I was, too, but I really liked teasing him.  I used one hand to caress his 8-pack and the other to unbutton his pants.  They fell to the ground, exposing his extreme manhood.

Holy mother of fucking - My wolf didn't need to say anything else.  I knew she was turned on by his size, so was I.

Using him as a pole, and my hands for support, I crawled up onto him - pushing him onto the bed while doing so.  I had a leg on either side of him, straddling his waist.  I stood up, with both legs still surrounding him, and slid off my pants.  Nothing would ever tell me what gave me the courage to strip in front of him, but I did it anyways.  My mate let out a sexy growl of appreciation and yanked me down to him to claim my lips.  This time, he was the one to pull away for air.  But I couldn't get enough of him.  My lips sucked on his jaw, behind his ear, and to his neck - the same thing he did to me.  At that moment, I let my wolf take control.

Finally!  I need to claim him.  I'm going to mark him!

My canines extracted and I sucked on his skin.  Without a warning, they pierced through his skin and I closed my eyes.  I heard of grunt of pain followed by a deep growl of lust.  I opened my eyes and stared down at a crescent moon with my name on it.  Surprisingly, the mark had a deep blue color to it.  Oh.  So he was an Alpha.  Only Alphas had color in their marks from their mates.  I peered at him through my eyelashes and I saw his beautiful eyes turn midnight black.  His wolf was in control now.  Well, I waited long enough.

In a split second, I was flipped over so that he was hovering over me; his strong arms created a cage around me and I felt safe and secure.  He lowered his head to my neck and sucked on one of the love bites that he had caused.  I moaned and arched my back while angling my neck to give him more space.  My god, the sparks were flooding all of my common sense.

His canines glided smoothly over my skin.  I couldn't take it anymore and pulled on his air, mentally begging me to claim him.  For a tiny second, I saw hesitation in his eyes.  I didn't know what caused it.  Maybe he was worrying about the pain I would feel?  I had a feeling that wasn't why, but it didn't matter.  His canines pierced my skin.  Oh! - the pain was almost unbearable!  My vision fogged over.  But soon, it cleared up as the pain turned into pleasure.

Oh my lord!  What is my own name?!  How could I have ever lived without this man?!   I will never let him go.

The only clothing separating us was our undergarments.  My bra was long since removed, he had even massaged my breasts.  I wanted him so badly.  I needed him.

I moved my fingers to clasp under his tight boxers.  He immediately got the hint.  Before I knew what had happened, my panties were discarded and lying somewhere on the floor.  My core was exposed.

"So beautiful."  He growled out in that deep, intimidating voice.  I think this was the first time that he said something tonight.  But I couldn't be sure.  His manhood sprung up when he took off his boxers.  I was very nervous now, but I couldn't care less.  Without stopping, he slowly slid into me.

The pain made the touch of his canines feel like fucking feathers!  How did anyone do this?  It hurt badly, like my mid-section was ripped in half!  But he stayed in place, letting me adjust like the gentleman that he was.  Soon, the pain was gone and my core was burning with need.  I moved my hips upward, to meed his hips.  I needed friction.

"Move," I whispered breathless. Again, he got the hint.  And I seriously forgot my own name.

Please vote, comment, like, share, etc.  And you might get a dedication! :)

Thanks, ya'll for being so supportive.