You take a shower together

Ashton:

You sighed tiredly. Your boss was horrible, he made you work overtime, your body was cramped, you were hungry and you just wanted to relax. You slowly made your way upstairs, Ashton was yet to appear not that you cared. You turned on the shower, waiting for it to go from cold to hot. A familiar pair of hands wrapped around your waist.

"Is he doing it again?" A sweet voice whispered, hands rubbing circles into your back. You pulled your hair out of your tight bun and nodded, hair falling over your face. Ashton's large hands peeled your sweaty clothing off, his own then following and you stepped under the warm cascade of water. His arms were locked around your waist and yours around his neck, your head resting on his chest, listening to his beating heart.

"I love you Y/n!"

Calum:

"CALUM!" You screamed, cake batter dripping down your forehead, his eyes widened and giggled erupted from his pouty lips. You stuck out your tongue and stormed to the bathroom, and turning the shower on. Cake batter was stuck in your hair and was beginning to drop from your hair onto your clothes.

"I HATE YOU CALUM THOMAS HOOD!" You yelled, pulling the shirt over your head and checking the temperature of the water.

Perfect

Your trousers soon followed and before long you were underneath the stream of water. You heard Calum enter the bathroom and then the shower.

"I won't do it again Y/n." You looked up at him and giving him a peck on the check.

"Promise." He held out his pinky.

"Pinky promise."

Luke:

"Save water and shower together!" You raised an eyebrow at your, well let's call him friend with benefits. You picked up your dirty washing on the floor and chucked it in he laundry basket.

"Luke don't you have a life? Aren't you like Hannah Montana or something?" You asked, rubbing your tired eyes. His arms wrapped around you and cuddled you.

"But I wanna spend time with you Y/n." He said, jutting out his lower lip and pulling you closer to his chest.

"Don't you mean fuck me?" You sassed, attempting to push him out of your bathroom door.

"But I need to shower to." He cried and you gave up, stripping down and jumping in the shower in a matter of seconds.

"That wasn't nice." Luke mumbled into your shoulder only seconds after.

"But I still love you..."

Michael:

You sat in your shower, tears masked by the flow of water.

Your boyfriend, now ex, had broken up with you... On your birthday... To leave you for your 'best friend'...

So overall not a great birthday. The warm water was a delight and washed all the hurt away.

"Y/n, are you in there?" Michael called out and knocked slowly on the door. You grunted in response. Michael was your best friend and had been for years, he was there for every tear, every heartbreak.

"Look I'm coming in." He said, after moments of silence. He entered the shower, picking you off the ground and attaching your lips, your hands flying straight to his hair. He looked at you with a smirk.

"I'd never do that... Just saying."