You're pregnant and he reacts (positively)

Ashton:

You rested against the wall of your bathroom, the positive pregnancy test was gripped tightly in your hands. Your boyfriend for 2 years, Ashton, was currently at the studio, you rested your head in your hands. This couldn't be happening. A soft knock came on the door. 

"Y/n? Baby? Are you in there?" Ashton called, twisting the locked door. Your heart stopped. He was supposed to be at the studio. What's he doing home?

"You're home early Ash." You called out, trying to cover up that you had just been crying. 

"Yeah the management sent us home earlier. Are you sure your okay?" How were you going to tell him you're pregnant? You wiped the silent tears that had fallen down your face and hid the pregnancy test behind you, you unlocked the door, still sniffling slightly. 

"Y/n what's wrong?" Ashton whispered onto your hair as he enclosed you in a bear hug. You knew you couldn't keep it away from him so you held out your hand to show him the stick. The room was quiet for a second before Ashton cheered loudly, hoisting you up, making your legs wrap around his waist. 

"Wait you're not going to leave me?" You stuttered out, furrowing your eyebrows. He rested his forehead on yours, kissing your lips softly.

"Baby I'd never leave you..."

Calum:

You and Mali-Koa were close, she was the reason you had met Calum, you had known the Hood family since you were a kid, because of her going all over the world, she had planned to meet up with you whilst you were in LA. So here you were in a small restaurant, chatting with Mali.

"So how are you doing Y/n?" Mali asked, sipping on her glass of red wine. You shrugged nonchalantly before stopping. 

"Hang on I haven't got my period the past two months, now that I think about it I have been a bit nauseous as well." You stated, as Mali's eyes widened. Mali quickly got the check, after she grabbed your hand and ran down to the nearest pharmacy. 5 minutes later she popped back out and grabbed your hand again and ran back to the small house, you and the rest of 5SOS were sharing. She ushered you into the bathroom and handed you the small plastic bag. 

A pregnancy test.  

You peed on it, waited 5 minutes before checking it. Your face drained before pushing open the door, itently staring at the stick. 

"Mal, how am I going to tell Cal I'm pregnant..." Someone coughed and you looked up to see Calum, your hand let go of the stick. He looked at you expectantly. 

"You're pregnant?" He asked. You nodded your head, confirming his question. 

"That's great baby girl!" He cheered running up and hugging you. 

"So you're not leaving?" You asked, happily.

"I'm not going any where..."

Luke:

You sat with Liz whilst the boys were having one last rehearsal before the last show of the American tour. Liz set a mug of boiling hot tea in front of you, to which you you sipped hesitantly. Liz cocked an eyebrow.

"Are you okay Y/n? You haven't really been yourself over the past week or so." You looked up at her, wiping the edges of your lips.

"I'm not sure, I haven't really been feeling too good honestly but I don't know what's wrong with me." Suddenly your hand flew to your mouth and you ran to the nearest toilet before throwing the contents of your stomach up into the white bowl. She ran up behind you, holding back your hair and rubbing your back soothingly.

"I think I know what's wrong." She said with a knowing smile. "Have you been feeling like this over the past week? Constantly throwing up? Stomach pains or cramps?" You nodded, cleaning your mouth with tissue. 

"You're pregnant Y/n!" She announced, making you squeal loudly. 

"I'm going to be a dad?" Someone yelled. You both turned around to see Luke and Michael covering their mouths. Luke ran forward picking you up and spinning you around before setting you down carefully. 

"Are you going to leave me?" You asked nervously. He shook his head before kissing your cheek. 

"I'd kill him before he left you, Y/n!" Liz chuckled.

Michael:

You and Michael, who had been your boyfriend for a year, were having a lazy day in, you were covered in popcorn and fizzy drinks and had been watching movies for about 6 hours straight. You felt a sudden rush of liquid from your stomach pushing it's way up and you rushed to the bathroom, chucking up all the food you had eaten. 

"Y/n you okay?" You heard him called from downstairs. You called back a yes before locking the door and opening the bottom cupboard, slipping the pregnancy test out of it's box. You closed your eyes before following the steps written on the box. 5 minutes later, you checked it. 

Positive.

You sighed, chucking it in the bin and unlocking the door. Michael stumbled over from his bent position which he was crouching in. 

"Were you eavesdropping on me?" You said, he shook his head quickly but after a quick eyebrow raise, he nodded, defeatedly. 

"I have something to tell you." You sighed, rubbing your temples, hoping he wouldn't leave you. You took a deep breath. "I'm pregnant."

"That's amazing Y/n!" He grabbed your arms and pulled you closer to him before bending down. 

He whispered to your stomach. "I can't wait to meet you, little one." You smiled, you were going to have your own little family...