Luke

You were the smart kid in class, you could speak fluent Chinese, in all the advanced classes and had published your own book. But Luke Hemmings was the badass, the punk and the idiot. "Alright class we are going to do a project..." Your teacher said as the 'nerds' in the class cheered and the jocks groaned, you just sat quietly in the corner. "I'll also be putting everyone in pairs." This time everyone groaned. "Calum and Mia. Michael and Emma. Alex and Kate. Luke and Y/n." Your face fell, you were going to fail this project if he tried to help. Your teacher finished reading the names and looked up at the students, "This project is going to be about the history of music. You can do whatever genre of music you want and it is due next Wednesday." The bell rang and everyone ran out of the class. You picked up your bag and slowly made your way out of your room, you stumbled backwards as you hit a strong chest. "I'm sorry." You muttered, keeping your head down. "It's fine. Wanna go to my house?" A rich voice chuckled, your head snapped up and you met Luke's beautiful blue eyes. "Why?" You whispered. "For the project." He furrowed his eyebrows and you looked down blushing. "Yeah sure." You whispered, following Luke out into car park. "This is my baby." He said motioning to his car, you chuckled and buckled yourself into the front seat.

He slipped his key into the door, "And this is my house." He said as we walked into the surprisingly bright house. "Aww." You cooed as you saw a picture of baby Luke, he blushed and dragged you up to his room. "So what music genre are we doing?" You asked, plopping down onto his messily made bed. You shrugged, picking at your nails. "What's your favourite song?" He asked, spinning on the chair underneath his desk. "I miss you by Blink 182." You sighed happily. "No way that's my favourite!" He said. "So how about punk rock music?" You suggested, picking up the huge piece of card that was on the floor. "Yeah that's a good idea. " He said, typing away on his laptop. Gives you Hell by All American Rejects. You hummed along to the song as you glued some coloured paper onto the card. He began to sing along with the song and you dropped your glue. "Your... voice is a-amazing." You stuttered. "Thank you." He blushed, grabbing your hand and pulling you up against his chest. "Come on sing baby girl." He smirked as your voice bubbled up your throat. The song finished and Luke stared at you. "What?" You murmured, looking at the floor. "You sound like an angel." He said, his arms wrapped tightly around your waist. You looked into his eyes. "

你是完美的,我就是我。这就像我是6 ,你是一个10。它不像你会永远爱我,我爱你

Luke snapped a picture and apparently sent it to Calum, two seconds later his phone started ringing. Luke put him on loud speaker. "I CAN'T READ OR SPEAK CHINESE YOU FUCKTARD! I'M NOT CHINESE. JESUS!" He yelled through the phone. Luke hung up and enclosed you into a bear hug. "Tell me what it means. Please?" He begged, biting on his lip ring. Your eyes shut because you knew this was something you were going to regret. "You are perfect and I'm just me. It's like I'm a 6 and you're a 10. It's not like you'd ever love me as I love you." You whispered. "Well that's where your wrong Miss Y/n. I've actually been in love with you since you walked into my nursery with your hair in pigtails and wearing that cute sweater and skirt. That was the day when you played with me when no one else would. I love you so fucking much Y/n!" He cried, pulling your head forward and meeting your lips with his. Your hands played with the hair at the nape of his neck and his large hands rested on your hip bones. He carefully placed you on the bed, "Ready?" You gazed into his eyes, feeling so safe when you were with him. "I'm ready..."