You're pregnant and he reacts (negatively) part 2

Ashton:

It had been 6 years since Ashton left, you gave birth to a beautiful little girl who you named Bella. Currently you were at the park, on a Friday after you picked her up from school. You cleaned up the picnic blanket as she ran off to play on the swings, you did miss Ashton but he left you, alone, either way Bella was one of the best things to happen to you. Her loud giggles making your head snap up. A tall, curly man had her resting around his waist, ticking her stomach.

"Mummy, mummy meet Ashton." She cried happily as he set her down on the floor and her little legs running as fast as she could. You held her close to your body and glared at Ashton.

"What are you doing here?" You snapped, picking up the basket and gripping Bella's hand tightly.

"Look Y/n I'm sorry. I want to be here. For Bella." He stepped forward and lowered his tone. "For you." You looked into his pleading eyes and looked down at Bella's big eyes.

"Fine, you get three chances, if you loose them, your out of our lives." You sighed. Bella and Ashton cheered running back to the playground making you chuckle.

Maybe this wouldn't be that bad...

Calum:

Your little boy, Leo was turning 10 today, you were having a quiet party with just the two of you. He ran into the kitchen, cheering as you placed the chocolate cake on the kitchen table.

"Thank you mummy!" He cheered, as you lit the candle on his cake. He squeezed his eyes shut and blew out the little ten candle that was on his cake. You smiled, you wouldn't change your life for the past ten years. The ring of the doorbell broke you out of your spell, you glanced at Leo who was attempting to steal a bit of icing from the cake. Your sock covered feet padded down the hallway until you opened the door to reveal a very familiar face.

"Calum, what do you think your doing here?" You snapped, attempting to close the door on him but he stuck out his hand to stop it closing.

"I realised that made a mistake leaving you all those years ago. Please Y/n give me another chance." He begged as Leo ran into the room.

"Mum, who's this?" He asked, slipping his hand into yours. You looked at Calum's huge pleading eyes and then back at your sons face.

"This is your father Leo, and I've decided to give him another chance." Calum's eyes widened and rushed forward to hug you but Leo stepped in the way.

"You may be my biological father but your gonna have to act like it, so you have to gain my trust which means your not allowed to touch MY mum." He gulped and nodded.

Luke:

"Ava. Where are you?" You yelled, trying to spot the mop of blonde hair that was your 3 year old daughter. You were taking her to pick a Christmas Tree but while you were going to get the manager, she had decided to go on one of her mini adventures that she had so often.

"AVA!" You screamed, spinning around in a circle, her giggle sounded from around the corner and you instantly calmed.

"Mummy, mummy look who I met." You never thought you'd ever see those blue eyes again.

"Luke, why are you holding my daughter?" You snapped, stepping closer to him.

"Our daughter." He said, squinting his eyes, Ava looked between the two of you with a confused ook on her face.

"Well you did leave." You laughed coldly. His face softened.

"I want another chance. Please Y/n give me another chance." He whispered, stepping closer and holding your hand with Ava sitting on his waist. You looked into his eyes.

"Fine, just help me with the damn tree."

Michael:

You had given birth to twin boys, Ethan and Grayson who were 15, you were currently in the mall, trying to shop for Christmas presents. It'd been 15 years since Michael left the house saying 'he needed to think'. You had brought up two little boys all by yourself and yet you loved them to pieces. You had left Ethan and Grayson in the clothes department whilst you quickly headed to the jewellery section but were quickly cut off by yells.

"So you were the one that left mum when she was 3 weeks pregnant with us?" You heard Grayson yell, pushing the taller man.

"Grayson calm down." You soothed, grabbing the younger boy back and rubbing his shoulders.

"But he left you mum." He protested, trying to wriggle out of your arms. You finally looked back at the man who was stranding in front of you.

Michael.

"I want you to give me another change Y/n, I want to be there for the twins. I want to be with you!" He begged, literally going down on his knees. You looked up a Grayson who shook his head and then over to Ethan who shrugged and smiled at you.

"Fine one last chance, if you blow it you're out." You sighed.

"Thank you Y/n, you won't regret this." You walked off again, leaving Michael worth the twins.

"You may have won over OUR mum but you haven't won over us." Grayson snarled before following after you. Michael looked at Ethan who smiled at him.

"Good luck!"