Thanks For Being So Awesome

This chapter was a little hard for me to write, because this is almost identical to how my break up witht the real life "Sean" hapened, so I hope you enjoy <3 votes and comments are greatly appreciated!!

POV: Cora

It's been about a week since Sean has confronted me of dancing with another guy, but the way Amadeus and I spend tome together has kept me beyond happy, when normally I would be a crying, nervous mess by now. I haven't given much thought to Sean though, I've just been thinking about what Amadeus has been telling me. He knows that I've been scared for a long time to speak how I feel about Sean, so he encouraged me to tell him the way I feel tonight.

~~~

That evening I sit in my room, when my phone begins to buzz. I look and see a picture of Sean and I together, I'm on his back, kissing his cheek and he's smiling like an idiot. The memory stabs me in the heart. What happened to the happy couple we used to be?

I answer the phone, "H-hello?"

I am shaking.

"Hey," Sean sounds troubled, "I think we should work things out. Do you agree?"

"Mmhmm."

We both explain how we feel, and it turns out, we're both beyond stressed out with this relationship. We're both unsure if we want to keep going, and we both devide it would be best if we just took a break. As he said it though, I couldn't keep the floodgates from spilling over, and I begin to silently sob.

"So....we're taking a break...?" He sounds emotionless.

"I guess so." I wiphisper.

"Thanks for being so awesome." He says just loud enough for me to hear.

"You too." I can barely speak, but I hang up the phone quickly.

I curl into the fetal position and grip my hair in fists, my body rocking within every sob that escaped my throat. You lost him. That seems to be the only thought in my head. You lost him. What if you never find love again? I knew I was wrong to think that though, I knew I loved Amadeus. I knew that love had to be special if it kept me happy while my boyf- exboyfriend didn't speak to me, and I didn't speak to him.

A little while later, I hear my phone buzz once more, only to find that Amadeus is calling me. I sniff and pick up the phone,

"Hay Cora!" He greets me cheerfully.

"Hi," I can somehow speak clearly now.

He stops, "Sweetie are you okay? Are you crying?"

He could always seem to tell if I was sad or upset, "Yea..Sean and I just broke up." I had said it out loud.

"Sweetie it's going to be okay. I know how you feel, I've been down that road before. Trust me, the pain will go away within two weeks at the most, I promise you. I'm here for you."

Those words brightened my mood a bit, I smiled.

"Thank you Amadeus...it means a lot to me. More than you'll ever know."

"Hey, I'm always here for ya sis, no worries."

Without thinking, I say, "I love you."

I can't see him, but I sense Amadeus smile, "I love you too, you better get to bed sweetheart, get some rest. Text me if you need me, okay?"

"Alright," I agree, "Goodnight."

"Sweet dreams."

He hangs up.

Then I noticed that I felt great, and I was smiling. It's strange how a girl whos world had just shattered has been fixed in minutes by her brother.