Lay & Kai [EXO]

Ahn Yuna P.O.V

I put my head on the plane window. Korea I am back. I was on holiday in Brunei for about 2 weeks now I am back. The plane landed with a soft landing, I carefully grabbed my things from the cabinet above my seat then walked off the plane. I saw someone waiting for me then I easily recognized my best friend Angel. She asked me "How was your trip?" I answered "Oh my gosh, it was amazing~ I loved it." She giggled and said "Come on. I think there are 2 people that would be pretty surprised you came back without telling them and going to Brunei WITHOUT telling them." 

Haha, well you see there is 4 of us and I happen to be the youngest. Let me introduce to the crew, so there is Lay aka Yixing, Kai aka Jongin, Angel and then there is me. Angel doesn't live here though she lives in the Philippines. But she used to live here until her parents found a better job over there but I support her all the way. She suddenly looked sad and said "I have to go back tomorrow." I said "It's alright Angel unnie, although we will miss you." She sighed and said "I wish I could stay for a long time." I said "I wish that too." Her mum came to pick us up then dropped me off at my house. 

When my mum saw she said "Omo! Yuna-ah you're back how was Brunei?" I answered "It was amazing mum! I loved it!" she patted my head and said "That's good sweet heart~!" I went up to my bedroom and unpacked my things. I mentally cried, I just got back and there is school tomorrow but I guess I can ask for a day off. I changed my sim card back to the Korean one. Mum shouted "DINNER IS READY!" I jumped down the stairs and shouted "DINNER!" Mum chuckled and said "Here you go kimchi spaghetti." I said "Thank you, mum." We both ate dinner in silence until mum broke it and said "What did you do in Brunei?" 

I told her about all my adventures in Brunei and how I went hiking, caving, nature walking etc. She said "Wow, it seems as though you had an awesome time." I nodded and said "Yeah I did." I stood up and put my dishes down in the sink. I knew I had to call Lay so that he wouldn't be mad at me. I dialed his number and then I hear this husky like voice: 

[Yeoboseyo?]

{Yah~ Lay Oppa~!}

[Hm~ YUNA?! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN THESE DAYS?! GOSH! NO PHONE CALLS OR TEXT! DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS?!]

{Mianhaeeee oppaaaa}

[Sorry ain't going to cut it.]

{I know, I know....} 

[I will think of something.... Bye for now...]

*hangs up*

I just sighed. Should I call Jong In or nah? I think nah~ I will just see him at school. I know he will still literally murder me so let's just test his patience. I charged my phone and drifted away into dreamland. 

Third Person P.O.V

/10 pm/
Kai and Lay were having a glaring competition. Until when *punch* one of Kai's fist landed on Lay's stomach. He spat "Why did you have to like her as well?!" Lay punched Kai back and said "Because I liked her FIRST!" Kai kicked Lay's shin and said "I knew her before you did!" Lay slapped Kai then said "FINE! Let this be war." Kai glared and said "FINE! From here on now I no longer know you and have nothing to do with you!" Lay yelled back "FINE! Same goes with me!" Both of them stormed off until both of their backs disappeared. 

/back to normal P.O.V/

I just woke up and I am getting ready for school I heard a loud honk and from there I peeked from the window and saw Lay. I hurriedly got dressed  grabbed my bag, walked out and locked the house. I greeted "Hello Lay Oppa~!" He said "Morning to you too." Until when all of a sudden his lips attached mine and the kiss grew sloppier and more heated. He the stopped but for some reason I felt disappointed. I have to be honest with you here, I have a crush on both Jong In and Lay. We headed off to school. I hopped out and said "T-thank you L-lay O-oppa." He smirked and said "Someone is nervous." I pouted and walked to class. 

I heard someone yell "AHN YUNA!! I SWEAR ONCE I GET MY HANDS ON YOU!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I AM GOING TO DO!!" I froze and then I started running away from Jong In. He chased after me and said "Come back here!" I ran to my next class. By then I was out of breath and walked into class. I just realized he is also in this class. Jong In storms in and then bangs his hands on my table I nervously saids "O-oppa, hehe h-hello." He said "Don't 'hello oppa' me and tell where you were for the last 2 weeks of summer?!" I said "Oh about that... look teacher is coming." and he immediately turn around while I took this chance to leave. 

Kai turned back to my seat and saw that I was missing. He also stormed out to find me. I felt someone grab my wrist and pinned me to the wall. He said "You're not going anywhere." I found his face dangerously close to mine and then he connects his lips to mine. Soon it becomes more heated and passionate. He stops and then casually walks away. Are you kidding me? First Lay. Now HIM! It's like I am being punished by these 2 oh-so handsome men. I felt like a rope that has been pulled between the both of them. 

I like Kai and I like Lay. They both mean a lot to me. I saw someone running up to me while trying to catch their breath and said "Lay... Kai..... Fight...."Uh oh, I know this is not going to turn out good. I heard a yell "WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS AFTER WHAT I HAD FIRST?!" I heard "WELL I LIKED HER FIRST AND YOU KNOW IT!!!" I am pretty sure I heard Kai say "I LIKED YUNA FIRST!!" I stood frozen in my spot and then Lay yelled "WELL I LOVED HER BEFORE YOU!" They are fighting over me. I just wanted to clear my mind so I left. 

I breathed in and out and in and out. Was this really happening to me? Something close to a love war. But in the end though someone is going to win. I never thought that the 2 people were almost like brothers could turn into enemies. I got a text from someone that I never would've thought would send me and it said: 

[Ahn Yuna. I have loved you since a long time. Would you do the honors of being my girlfriend?] - ZYX 

A voice said "Would you?" I squealed and said "Yes. I would." 

YOUR REQUEST IS FINISHED UNNIE YAAAAA~! 

- Thao xoxo