Chanyeol [EXO]

YOUR NAME IS ANNE

We all know that creatures such as vampires exist, to be honest you don't know what a vampire is like until you have met one they can be mean, friendly, mysterious but who knows at least I know what a vampire is like because I happen to be in a relationship with one and his name is Park Chan Yeol. Me and him were best friends in elementary school and here is how our relationship started

/Flashback/

"YAH ANNE!!" at the moment you are running away from a giant who has one shoe on and the other shoe... well let's just say you have the other, he marches up to you and say "Anne, give me back my shoe NOW!" you 'innocently' said "what shoe I don't know what shoe you are talking about." he said "The one in your right hand." You said "oh! this shoe hehe, here you go." and ran off, he mentally scolded you 'aigoo this girl' Before you went to your locker Chanyeol slipped a note inside it. Here's the thing, Chanyeol has had a crush on you for about 2 years now but little did he know that you felt the exact same way. When you opened up your locker, a note fell out [Meet me at the school rooftops after school - PCY] you were curious on who this PCY was so you mentally noted that you are going to see this person on the school.

>>>> After School <<<<

You found a trail of rose petals that lead to the roof tops and when you reached candles were the walkway and you saw a very tall man and when he turned around he was smiling real big. Chanyeol kneeled on one knee with a white rose in his hand and saying "Anne, I have known you for practically my whole life and during the past years I have grown feelings for you so please, will you let me do the honours of being your boyfriend?" You just stood there speechless and said "Yes. I will let you be my boyfriend." He hugged you like there was and said "Anne, I will make sure you won't regret this. I love you." You replied "I love you too oppa."

/End of flashback/

That was how you guys went into a relationship. Now everyone needs to know how I found he was vampire.

/Another flashback/

It has been 2 months since you and Chanyeol has been in a relationship but these past few days Chanyeol has been very strange. He goes to school late, only have dates at night and you always hear him mumble 'let me just taste you jagi.' you are starting to become curious of his behaviour but then it hit you, he was a vampire. You were not an expert when it comes to mythical creatures but vampires, they just fascinated you. You read about them all the time but one question in your head was 'why didn't Chanyeol tell me?' you were walking until when a drunken man came out and said "*hic* what is a *hic* beautiful lady like you *hic* walking alone?" you just quicken your pace and he follows you then pins you to the wall and says "I can *hic* have fun." a deep voice say "let go of my girlfriend." you saw a red pair of eyes and his very pale skin then you realize it was your boyfriend and Chanyeol hissed showing his vampire teeth, the man just run off scared.

/End of flashback/

A deep voice says behind you "I'm sorry jagi." you asked "For?" he replied "for not telling you I was a vampire." you asked again "but why Chanyeol?" he continued "I was scared that you might be afraid of me and then dump me." you shook your head and said "I think that is the last thing that I will do on list." he smiled and said "good, now I have less things to worry about." He smirks now and says "you know, I still need to punish you for taking my shoe and letting that man get close to you." Chanyeol pulls you in by the waist and says "I love you Anne jagi." then gives you a passionate kiss and you reply "nado oppa nado." 

---

Fluff here, fluff there, fluff everywhere!! This is for you dongsaeng!! I hope you enjoy your imagine and don't for get to vote and comment!! I hope that the was fluff and mythical and romance!!

- Thao xoxo