Baekhyun & Kai [EXO]

A girl named Kim Ha Na, is going to be in an arranged married to a guy named Byun Baek Hyun. But the only thing is that she is in love with her best friend since birth named Kim Jong In, otherwise known as Kai. Sooner or later both Kai and Baek Hyun find themselves falling for her too. Who will be her husband? The man she is about to say 'I Do' to or the man she is in love with.

Kim Jong In. The man she is in love with. There she is, sitting with her friends while staring at Jong In, thinking about what they were doing the day before: talking, laughing and drinking bubble tea for hours. She didn't want the moment to end. Then the knot in her stomach returned and she knew she didn't have the freedom to choose what she wanted and that her parents had her future in the palm of their hands.

Hana was walking home and went inside. Her parents asked her to sit down and said "Sweetheart, I know this is a bit fast but your father and I need this for our company. We are putting you in an arranged marriage." She screamed,"WHAT?! But I am still 18, I have a lif----." Her dad yelled, "YOU ARE GETTING MARRIED AND THAT'S FINAL!!" 

Ha Na ran out crying and went to the park screaming, "Why is it like this? WHY?!" until a soft voice asked, "Hana what's wrong?" She turned around and said "Jong In, I-- My parents are putting me in an arranged marriage with someone I don't even know!!" Jong In said, "Now, now Hana, you know that your parents are only doing what's good for your future." 

But deep inside he knew his heart was broken as well. Ha Na was still hugging Jong In but eventually let go and said, "Thank you, for lending me your shoulder." He smiled and ruffled her hair and then said, "Anything for my best friend." She went home and went straight to her bedroom and snuggled up to Jessica, her favourite toy puppet. She always did this when she felt blue.

Next day it was all the same -eating, drinking and breathing- but the only thing she didn't know is that her parents were making her fiance attend the same school as her. So when she got to school she didn't know a thing until she arrived in class. "Annyeonghaseyo Byun Baek Hyun imnida." The teacher instructed him to go and sit next to Hana and she greeted him, "Annyeonghaseyo Hana imnida." He smiled and said, "Hi! Nice to meet you. I hope we can be good friends." Hana smiled and said, "Yes, I hope so too."

But that was until she got home and asked her mum "Who is my fiance?" Mum smiled and said, "A Byun. Why? Oh my, you are growing up so quickly." Hana asked again "Is his name Baekhyun by any chance?" Her mum nodded excitedly and asked "You know him?" Hana nodded and said "He is in my class," and then the doorbell rang. "The Byuns are here." 

Hana went upstairs to change. And then a voice said, "You would make a good wife." She jumped and shouted "You scared me!" He smirked and then exclaimed, "What I said is true, I think you would make a good wife." They both came down and Hana greeted his parents, "Hello Mr and Mrs Byun." Mrs Byun smiled and said, "Hi dear, feel free to call us abeonim and eomeonim." She nodded and then her appa said, "The wedding is two weeks from now." Hana ran out of the room and raced up the stairs to her bedroom.

Two weeks! Married in two weeks! Hana's head was filled with a jumble of thoughts. 'Why have my parents put me into this situation? What will happen to my own dreams for the future? What about my feelings for Jong In? Will I be in a marriage without love for the rest of my life?' She looked over to her bedside table and saw her puppet Jessica. She felt just like Jessica, a puppet, with everybody else pulling the strings.

---

Sorry for the late update xD

-Thao xoxo