Baekhyun [EXO]

PG

'OMG how could Baekhyun be dating a gecko." or "ew she is so ugly." that's what you hear every single day. You sighed and started thinking 'why did Baekhyun even date me?' a girl came up and *slap* "HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY MAN!! I CAN'T BELIEVE HE DATES A NERD LIKE YOU!!" You only let your tears flow and she said "hmph serves you right."

When you got home you straight away went to your bedroom. To put you out of your misery, you started cutting yourself and sobbing. Cut here, cut there, cut all over your arm. "UGH I HATE MY LIFE!!!" You decided to go and cook yourself dinner and just chillax for a while. You are not in the jist of things. You decided to keep this a secret.

-Next week-

Today is when your boyfriend come back from his world tour. You decided that it was a good thing to keep your cuts a secret. You wore a long shirt, with a jumper and leggings. You headed to EXO dorm.

- EXO dorm-

*Ding Dong*

"OMO Y/N!!!" Chanyeol oppa screamed "BYUN BACON YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS HERE AND IF YOU DON'T COME DOWN SHE IS MINE!!!" Baekhyun came rushing down and said "don't lay a finger on her." you giggled and said "hello Baeekkie oppa~~." he smiled and said "Omo Y/N my baby, how you doing?" You faked a smile and said "Good oppa." total lie. He totally knew it was a fake one. He brought you on inside and Sehun came out screaming "NOOOOONAA I MISSED YOU!!" 

You whined "how many times do I have to tell you, that you are older." Everyone was harassing you like literally with questions. Lay noticed that you have been wearing the jumper all day and asked "do you want to take the jumper off." you stammered "N-no t-thanks." Baekhyun noticed the stuttering but decided not to say anything. After you finished, you packed down the table but Baekhyun said

"Can I please talk to you." you nodded and followed. He closed the door and ordered "show me your arms." you froze and he threatened "show me or I will do it for you." but you asked "why am I your girlfriend?" he seems taken aback and said "Yah~ what's with that question." 

You bowed your head down and said "I feel like I am not good enough for, I'm sorry." He was fuming mad right now and shouted  "YAH WHAT ARE YOU HIDING FROM ME!" you could only breakdown and said "oppa everyone hates me. I don't know what to do anymore. I even started cutt----." 

You covered your mouth and his eyes widened as if he knew what he the next word and asked you to keep your arms out and you obeyed, he lift up the arm of your shirt and he gasped. He said calmly "How long have you been doing this." 

you said "3 weeks." Baekhyun stated "You never told me about it." You kept quiet and said "I didn't want you to worry about me." he smiled and said "Jagi I will always care about you and you know that ." you nodded not wanting to look into his eyes. Baekhyun gently kissed your lips and said "please promise me you won't do something as reckless as this again." you said "I promise oppa, I promise." 

---

I hope you liked this imagine!!!!

-Thao xoxo