Luhan [EXO]

ShanXian P.O.V

"Mummy! Mummy! LOOK!" My 5 year old daughter, Xiao Mei, screamed. She showed me a picture and asked "Who is man standing next to you?" I sigh, I knew this day would come. I said "come here baby~." she crawled onto my lap and said "Mummy, where's daddy and why is he no here with us?" I said "Well baby, some people are just meant to be let go of." 

She made an 'o' with her mouth and put her hands on her cheeks and said "But mummy loves Xiao Mei more than daddy then?" I chuckled and said "Yes mummy loves you more. Now let's go down and have breakfast."

I can't believe she found that photo! I thought I hid it in a place where she can't see it. I was busy cooking pancakes until Xiao Mei said "LET'S GO AND HUNT FOR APPA!" I choked on my own saliva and asked "what honey?" She waves her hands in the air and says "Let's look for appa and then kidnap him!" I chuckled and said "Well baobei, it's not going to be 100% easy but we can try." 

 She clapped her hands, hugged me tight and said "You're the best mummy everr~." I put Xiao Me down and gave her a pancake. She was eating it very happily, ah~ the beauty of having kids. After she finished she was singing "la la la la la la la ~ mummy loves Xiao Mei more than anyone."

How did I even get a cute daughter like her. After breakfast she was running up the stairs and asked "Mama, what colour should I wear? Pink or Purple~." I pretended to put my thinking face on and said "Hm, how about pink baby?" she nodded and then said "shooo~ shooo~ mummy I'm going to change now." 

I chuckled and said "okay okay, mummy is going out now." I sighed and thought 'Luhan why did you have to break up with me? Do you know that at the time when you broke up with me I had your child and when she needs you most you are not there?' I shook my head at that thought and walked away to go and get changed.

/flashback/

Narrator's P.O.V

You got a phone call this morning from Luhan and he said he wanted to meet at our usual place so you agreed but for some reason you feel like he is going to breakup with you or something 'No, no Shan Xian you can't think that.' you also want to tell him that I'm pregnant with his child. When I got there he said "I got accepted into SM." 

you smiled brightly at him and said "That's great oppa." then he continues "I have to break up with you." you froze and asked "what?" he said again with a firm voice "I'm breaking up with you." That's when your world came crashing down, you didn't know what to do but you said with your trembling voice "Thank you for loving me and being there for me. I just hope that your dreams of becoming a popstar becomes true."

Luhan's gaze softens at you, he pulls you in for a hug and said "I promise you that we will meet again in the future." He kisses your lips for the last and final time then whispered "I love you my baobei but this is for the best." and walks off then when he disappeared, you cried your eyes out. You whispered to yourself "But luhan I have your child." After that day you never saw him again but only on TV, photos and posters is when you see him.

/end of flashback/

When we both got down stairs Xiao Mei asked "What is appa's name?" I said "LuLu~." I just used his nickname to make it easier for her to remember and she repeated "LuLu~." I nodded and smiled then held my hand out and said "come on sweetheart, let's go daddy hunting." 

she nodded and skipped outside happily. As soon as we walked outside Xiao Mei sang "Oh LuLu~ Where are you?" everyone was saying 'aww' and 'she is adorable'. She was going to everyone and asking 'have you seen this man?' and shows a picture of LuLu~ they shook their heads and kept walking. We got to a park an Xiao Mei whined "MUMMY~ MY FEET HURTS~." I said "Aigooo, sit here and I will go get you ice cream yes?" she nodded happily and said "I will sit and wait."

Luhan P.O.V

I saw a little girl sit on the bench and she looked adorable, I came and asked her "Little girl, why are you here alone?" she said "mummy told me never talk to strangers unless its my appa." She sure is one smart little girl. I saw a girl walk to where the girl and I was. No..... It can't be her right? the little girl screamed "MUMMY!! ICE CREAM!!" 

She chuckled and said "Aigoo my baby Xiao Mei, mummy bought you ice cream and chocolate." the little girl said "MUMMY SHAN XIAN IS THE BEST!" Shan Xian? It was her. I stuttered and asked "S-shan X-xian?" She froze and said "L-luhan?" I meet her again but she has a child and Xian Mei asked "Mummy, we still have to hunt for LuLu~." LuLu? But that was her endearment for so how could this little girl know unless.......

I almost lost my temper "SHE'S MY CHILD?! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME HUH?!" She said "I found out on the day you broke up with me." I froze, I suddenly felt a pang guilt. Xiao Mei asked "Are you LuLu~." I smiled and nodded then she shouted "APPA!! I THOUGHT YOU LEFT US!!" She was clinging onto me and I asked Shan Xian "Will you give me a second chance? I can prove myself to be a better father and boyfriend?" Shan Xian smiled and was trying hard not to cry. I softly kissed her lips and said "I'm back and not going to ever let you or Xiao Mei go." This was truly one of the best days ever.

---

AND I'M BACK~ CHINGU I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS AND ENJOY THIS WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND NAMED LUHAN~

-Thao xoxo