Ailee [Solo Artist]

Ailee P.O.V

Revenge. All I want is sweet revenge on my ex boyfriend for making me cry. I was sitting on my bed and crying with mascara running down my face. I screamed as loud as I can to let all my frustrations, I walked around my room trying to think what I did wrong. 

I kneeled down on the ground at the edge of the bed folding my arms and glaring at almost everything in the room. I will make you regret of what you did to me and you will be sorry with that I walked out of my bedroom.

I saw my ex walkabout to his car then me and my gang appeared with our big black car. I rolled down my window then opened the car door. They all jumped out with their tools and I sat witnessing it. I could see the look on his face as if he is saying 'who-are-you-and-what-the-hell-are-you-doing-here-?' one of my girls started up her chainsaw then just like he went and ran away like a wuss. They turned around to my car and looking as if asking what they should do next and I flicked my fingers meaning I want the car destroyed.

The first girl jumped on the car and threw her chainsaw at it. Then another girl took her bat and smashed the window and the third girl had spray paint and took a selfie with the car and the last girl took a hammer and smashed the window. I was shouting from in the car 'woooooo' and smiled. Until I saw a man come back with police women. 

I turned around and looked the other way because I didn't want to get caught and I saw everyone looked like they were going to start a fight and one police woman had a gun and was pointing at one of my girl and soon all of them were kneeling on the ground with their hands behind their heads.

He pointed at my car and I turned so no one would notice that I was in there. The police lady walked over to me and I smiled fakely but then she showed me handcuffs as if she was saying 'you-are-under-arrest.' 

She put one handcuff on me and I was not pleased one bit, I turned around to him and did a hand gesture underneath my neck meaning 'you-are-dead'. I'm still not going to give up, oh no I am still going to get you back, just you wait.

I am standing in my jail cell with the other girls in the other one. I am trying to pick the lock to escape this cell. The police looked back to see what we were doing and I pretended that I was looking at something else and she resumed to what she was doing. 

After the second turn I successfully picked the lock and was about to sneak out with the rest of my gang but then the police lady saw us and looked at both cells and saw that it was opened. We just made a run for it with the police lady running after us with her baton.

We all met up at my ex's apartment, I kicked the door to kick it open as I shouted 'YAH' but then I opened the door using the handle. We all walked in and I evilly smirked to myself then screamed 'YAH' again and everyone started trashing the place. 

Breaking laptops and chucking things all over the place. I grabbed a bin and started throwing things that I gave him in the bin. Flashback of me and my ex start entering my head and I saw that someone entered the room and realised it was my ex.

He did not look happy that his apartment was being trashed. I put the letter on fire and threw the letter in bin along with the other things I put in there. Before I walked out I kicked his crotch and then walked out with the rest of my gang following me.

Lyrics to Mind Your Own Business:

Don't make me fight
Deoneun hwanage mandeulji ma
I ssaume kkeuteun eodikkajiilkka
Oh oh oh oh oh
Don't make me cry
Nae nunmureun ijen mot chama
Geu jalnan banbanhan oemo ppeonppeonhan taedo
Oh oh oh oh oh

Cheoeumgwan da dallajineun
Maldeulgwa geochireojineun neowa na
Jogeumssik meoreojineun dul oh
Gwaenchanha neo eopsido na gyeondyeonae
Mianhajiman neona jalhae
Deo neujgi jeone

Naega neol beorigo
Dwidora tteonado
Nan huhoe an hae
Bye bye bye bye bye bye
Niga nal butjapgo dasi aewonhaedo
Nan mitji anha
Lie lie lie bye bye bye

Bulssanghae ya neona jalhae
Nae geokjeong ma neona jalhae
Bulssanghae ya neona jalhae
Tteonagi jeone neona jalhae plz

Don't tell me why
Jinheulktangi dwaebeorin nae mam
Dachigo mureotteutgin geu sangcheoman
Oh oh oh oh oh
Ttokgateun mal
Guphiji anhneun jajonsimman
Na malgo ttan dega sewo yeui jom baewo
Oh oh oh oh oh

Cheoeumgwan da dallajineun
Maldeulgwa geochireojineun neowa na
Jogeumssik meoreojineun dul oh
Gwaenchanha neo eopsido na gyeondyeonae
Mianhajiman neona jalhae
Deo neujgi jeone

Naega neol beorigo dwidora tteonado
Nan huhoe an hae
Bye bye bye bye bye bye
Niga nal butjapgo dasi aewonhaedo
Nan mitji anha
Lie lie lie bye bye bye

Sangcheoman namgigo seungjaneun eopseossdeon
Jigyeopge banbokdoen neowa naui sigan
Meomchugo sipjiman kkeutnaego sipjiman
Meolli wabeorin uri

Naega neol beorigo dwidora tteonado
Nan huhoe anhae
Bye bye bye bye bye bye
Niga nal butjapgo dasi aewonhaedo
Nan mitji anha
Lie lie lie bye bye bye

Bulssanghae ya neona jalhae
Nae geokjeong ma neona jalhae
Bulssanghae ya neona jalhae
Tteonagi jeone neona jalhae
Butjapji ma neona jalhae
Bulssanghae ya neona jalhae plz

---

This currently my favourite song at the moment~ Go listen to it~

-Thao xoxo