Baekhyun [EXO]

Park Hyun Hee P.O.V

His eyes. Dark and cold yet mysterious. His face. Handsome but has no emotion. His aura. dull, dark and cold. Everyone is afraid of this one kid named Byun Baek Hyun. Ever since he move to our school he has been like this. Scary looking, only wears black or dark colours. No one has ever heard him laugh or seen him smile. It kind of feels like one of those scary horror movies when this one dull kid moves to somewhere and everything turns bad. I see him almost everyday. Same place, same time and the same face.

Okay I need confess something and I know that shouldn't be really liking him but okay I, Park Hyun Hee have a secret crush on the scary looking kid, Byun Baek Hyun. I don't know but there is something about him, something that is intriguing me to get to know him more. I can't even start up a conversation with him. I mean at first I thought 'oh yeah talking to him is going to be a piece of cake.' but now that think of it, I take back my words. Is he really that scary? I know that he has a group of friends but he doesn't talk there either. It's either, now or in 20,000,000 million years time I know that he will talk, I sure hope that kid will find happiness.

I think I know what you are thinking at the moment. How do I know him? well he happens to be in the same class and still no one dares to go near him. I happen to be one of fortunate but also unfortunate. 1. Fortunate because he is in my class and I sit next to him 2. Unfortunate because if I talk to him, I have a feeling he will only reply 'yes, no, i don't care.' or just completely ignore me. I sigh as I keep walking down the hallway and accidentally bumped into someone, I apologized "mian, mian, mian." he just walked off like nothing happened and I mentally noted to myself 'that was rude, you should've said 'that's okay. Unless it was Baekhyun then he is the only exception.' I am being completely honest though, whoever it was needs to be taught some manners.

Do you know how there are those days where your friends are so bored that they bet on silly things. Well today is one of those days because they have nothing else better to do. Minah asked "Hyun Hee, how about we make a bet?" I said "Depends. what type?" she said "If you can go into the woods by yourself we will buy you anything you want." my ears perked up and asked "anything?" she said "Yep anything you want my friend, anything." I said "Okay, okay when do we start?" she smirked and said "Now." but I stammered "I-it's l-like 9 o'clock a-at n-night now." She said "Remember what you said earlier. Because a bet is a bet." I sighed and said "Wait here I need my jacket and my boots." and off to the woods we go.

We were walking into the woods until Minah said "Bye bye now I hope you make it out in one piece." I think now I regret agreeing to this. But then again I am lost in the deep dark woods and has nowhere to go. I kept walking deeper and deeper until I saw a really old cabin, it looks as if it is abandoned. I knocked *knock knock* no one answered the door. I walked in and this cabin was, a bathroom, a single bed, a kitchen and a shirtless boy---- WAIT A SHIRTLESS BOY?! DID I JUST INTRUDE INTO A HOME?! OH LORD OF MERCY, SAVE ME!

The boy glared at me. Is that---- no it can't be right? oh heavens it is Byun Baekhyun. He walked straight up to me and asked "What are you doing here?" I stammered "M-my f-friends m-made a-a b-bet." he suddenly pinned me to the wall and said "haven't you ever heard of something called trespassing? Hm? Didn't you parents ever tell you that it is bad?" Well I did get curious and curiosity killed the cat so blame my curiosity. I was about to answer until I felt a pair of cushion like lips pressed onto mine. He smirked and said "Your lips taste nice, I could kiss them everyday."

His eyes are red haha, oh wait HIS EYES ARE RED?! I started to panic until he pinned me back on the wall again and said "Stop panicking okay? I will explain to you what I am." he took a deep breath and said "I am a vampire." I just stood there in shock, I never knew that the person I have been liking the whole time was a VAMPIRE?! he said "I have something to confess." he took another deep breath and said "I like you, Park Hyun Hee." I stood there stunned. I said "I like you too, Byun Baek Hyun." he smiled. This is a glorious day the Baekhyun smiled. He asked "Am I allowed to bite you? That way we can be together forever." I slowly nodded and I felt 2 sharp teeth digging into the skin of my neck. I knew it was the best decision. A few minutes later he asked "Will you be my girlfriend?" I stood there in shock but said "Yes, yes I will."

We walk hand in hand to school and people stand there in shock. At the moment I am hiding behind a tree, I know what you are thinking. Why am I hiding behind a tree? well I kinda set something like a prank in front of Baekhyun's. Oh look! There he goes!!! He opened the door and then the string broke and then *Boogshhhh* all the water went on him, he let a blood curling scream. I decided to make a run for it before he finds out it was me keke~.

Narrator's P.O.V

He looks around with his red eyes but he saw no one and thought 'Whoever you are get ready.' but little did he know that it was his girlfriend that did it. Later that day Hyun Hee decided to clean up her prank. She walks up to his cabin very quietly because she doesn't want to disturb him. She carefully got the rope and the bucket but then a shadowy figure asked "What are you doing?" she got so startled that she accidentally threw the remaining water onto him. He scoffed and said "SO. THAT. WHOLE. TIME. IT. WAS. YOU?" she burst out laughing but then stopped once she saw his red eyes. He dragged her in and said "Looks like you have to be punished." he smirked and licked his lips. He inched his face closer to hers until he tickled her waist, she let out a scream. Everytime she tried to run he would catch her. He lightly kissed her cheek and said "Please make sure you don't do that again." she giggled and said "Ne~ Oppa~."

Years later Baekhyun finally moved out of the cabin and into an actual APARTMENT! Hyun Hee was so happy! Also he actually proposed to her and can anyone guess what the answer was? It was a yes. I mean who would say no? After they got married, they had a kid named Youmi but then moved back into the forest back in the same cabin and no one knows where they are now or when they will return.

---

My lovely chingu I have finally finished your request ~^0^~ I hope you like it~ I tried to put it as you would like but I put my twist and turns in it too~ (I edited that pic in the multimedia just for you~)

- Thao xoxo