Chanyeol [EXO]

YOUR NAME IS FRANIELLA

Franiella P.O.V
Screams, Fangirling. EVERYWHERE! Oh god I don't even know what is even good about HIM! YES HIM! PARK CHANYEOL! He is the school's biggest heart throb and player! He has dated almost every single flipping girl in the school. Here is the process on how the relationship with Park Chan Yoda: 

He basically treats you like a barbie, 

1. dresses you up and spoils you. 

2. takes you on dates  

3. throws you away once he is bored 

And then the cycle repeats over and over again. I'm sitting here like ah mah gahd, what do you people do with your life? Go to parties and dates everyday? I promised myself that no matter what happens that I, Kim Franiella will never fall for the charms of that giant named Park Chan Yeol nor will I ever date him.

I am walking on my way to my locker until I heard sobs "*sniff*" I walked closer to the room and it was my best--- wait MY BEST FRIEND?! I walked over to her and said "hey Minyoung what's the matter?" she wailed "he cheated on me!! wahhhhhhhhhh!!" I knew immediately who she was talking about and said "dang it! I'm going to make him pay for making you cry."

 Minyoung weakly smiled and said "It's okay, I can get through this heartbreak, don't worry." I only look at her in concern and say "Is that solution by crying and wailing in the corner?" she sniffed again and said "possibly." I shook my head and said "you should totally forget about him, delete every photo you have of him and send away all the things he gave you." she nodded then hugged me and said "You always know what to do." I hugged her back and said "that's what friends are for right?" she smiled and said "yeah."

Chanyeol P.O.V

I have my new prey and I don't how this is going to work out but I am determine to make this girl mine then break her heart like the rest, I smirked to myself, my new target is none other than Franiella, yes the tough girl, but she is feisty and a hot girl too. I saw her walk by and oh man, that girl is gorgeous from head to toe. I walk up to her and said "Hey babe, how bout you and me, this Saturday? Movies?"

She scoffed and said "how about? hmm let's see? NO." Did she just reject me? I asked "Did I hear your answer right?" she said "Yes you did it's a NO!" I turned around and walked away. Baekhyun came up to me and said "Hey bruh, wow what a hot girl out there did you get her?" 

I grumbled "No.. I got rejected." His eyes widened and said "Whut? you Park Chan Yeol got rejected?" I nodded and he said "I SHOULD GO CELEBRATE WITH THIS GIRL WHERE IS SHE?!" I glared at him and said "don't you even thin---." but it was too late he already ran away.

Franiella P.O.V

Serves him right for asking me out from out of nowhere. A guy came running up to me and asked "are you the girl that rejected Park Chan Yeol?" I said "Yes?" he said "OMONA! I found you! I want to congratulate you on rejecting." I smiled and said "thank you." 

I walked away. I SAW THAT FREAKING PARK CHAN YEOL AGAIN?! he casually walks up to me and said "look I'm sorry for what happened earlier and I just want to be friends with you." I just ignored him and continued walking. He pinned me against the wall and said "I'm not taking no as an answer." I said "No." he said proudly "I will do whatever it takes to make you mine." with that he walked off.

Next couple weeks, I have been receiving roses, chocolates and love note everyday. All of them were from Chanyeol, I sighed I don't think he will ever give up. Lately I have been noticing he hasn't dated anyone or I haven't heard any sobbings. 

I was really curious until I overheard talking "Baek, I retire from being a player." I think his best friend was really happy to hear that and I heard "I like someone." this totally broke my heart and I know I said I wouldn't like him but I think he has changed. I now think that I, Kim Franiella, have an official crush on Park Chan Yeol. Ugh why are my feelings like this. I have planned that I will confess soon. 

During the next few months I became friends Chanyeol and Baekhyun. They are actually pretty cool to hang out with oh and Minyoung got herself a boyfriend named Jeon Jung Kook. Trust me they are always lovey-dovey. My feelings for Chanyeol are getting stronger and stronger each and everyday. I decided today is the day I am going to confess! 

I approached Chanyeol and said "Okay, I can't keep this inside of me any more but I think I finally fallen for you Park Chan Yeol." he gleefully said "YOU MEAN I COMPLETED MY MISSION ON MAKING YOU FALL FOR ME?!" I laughed and nodded then he said "Oh, Kim Franiella will you give me the chance of finally being your boyfriend?" I nodded and he hugged me tight then said "I will not make you regret one bit of this." his lips softly landing on mine. 

----

To my lovely chingu~ Here is your Chanyeol Imagine like I promised~ I hope you liked it my friend~

-Thao xoxo