Chapter 51

this is the last chapter!! well, besides the epilogue. :) so... enjoy!

****************

       As I walked down the aisle, silent tears dell from my eyes. I clutched a boquet of flowers in both my hands, trying to stop the shaking. As I stepped up the altar, I turned to face Jinx. I had to admit he looked pretty handsome, for a man in his forties. The priest got down to his thing. I tuned him out and looked over at the crowd of people. There were so many. So many people came to see a marrige I didn't even want to have. As Jinx lifted my veil, I smiled through my tears, letting him know they were tears of happiness, even thought that was a complete lie.

     As Jinx and I said our vows, he took my hand. I made myself blush lightly. The ring boy gave him a ring, and he slipped it on my slim finger. I smiled and wiggled my fingers. Then I put his ring on his muscled fingers. Don't ask me how they're muscled, I haven't any idea. "If anyone has any objections, speak now," the priest announced. Everyone was silent. My heart fell. I tuned the priest out and then I heard Jinx say, "I do.' I looked at him, surprised, then realized it was my turn to say it. Did I really want to do this? 

     "I..." I trailed off. jinx sent me a warning by his eyes. "I do," I said, defeated. Jinx smirked triumphantly. The priest sighed. "You may now kiss the bride," he said clearly. I turned back to Jinx and he was closing in on my quickly. I was panicking. I did not want to marry him. Just as out lips were about to touch, the hurch doors burts open and my savior appeared. "I object!" he said loudly. I smiled and slumped in relief. 

    I ran to him, picking my dress up like a lady. "How did you know where I was?" I asked him. "I always know where you are, Jessa," he said, the he picked me up and swung me around. I laughed as he smiled. Then he set me down and Jinx ran over. "You can't take her from me!" he said. "I can't, can I," Rayne said. "We'll see about that." Then I looked behind him and saw the whole pack. Nikole stepped forward and wolf-whistled. "Lookin' hot, my best friend!" she called. I smirked at her.

   Jinx' face turned red. "You can't have her, I won't let you!" Rayne smirked. Alec steped forward. "Cory and Max are already in jail," he stated. "As of now, you are, too." I smiled at him. Then I ran up to him and hugged him. "I love you, Alec," I said, squeezing his mid-section. He was startled for a moment, then patted me on the back. "I love you too, Jessa," he said. "Nikole!" She came over. "Yes, Daddy?" she said. "Take Jessa to the car," he said. "Rayne!" Nikole led me to the car and I strapped in. My huge dress was getting in the way and I wanted to rip it. 

    "I was so worried about you!" Nikoel said. "Thank God you're not married to that psychopath." I laughed. "I know, right?" I said. "He was, like, obsessed." She giggled. I guess this is right. Nikole drove us home, which took about two hours. I stepped out of the car and was immediately engulfed in hugs. "Danny, Vivian," I gasped. "I missed you." They pulled back. "We were so worried about you!" I smiled. "I'm okay," I said. "A little tired." They led me in the house, me telling the story along the way. Sonn after they left, I fell asleep.

**************

    The next morning, I woke up to breakfast in bed. I rubbed my eyes. Then I noticed who was in the room. "Rayne?" I said. "What are you doing here?" He smiled softly. "I missed you so much, Jessa," he said gently. I smiled up at him. As much as I wanted to admit I wasn't attached to him, I was. He hugged me tightly and pulled back to look into my eyes. Then he hugged me again. As I ate breakfast, he told me about what happened while I was gone.

    Apparently, I missed my Dad's funeral. I was sad about that, but there was nothing I could do. I'm going to visit him later in the day. I sighed as I finished my muffin. Rayne chuckled. "I'll let you take a shower and get ready for the day," he said. He kissed hy nose and pulled back. "Try not to get into too much trouble," he said. I smiled. "I make no promises," I said. After he left the room, I jumped up to take a shower. 

   Once that was done, I dressed in my usual attire; jeans and a tee. I slipped out of the room, only to run into Tristan. "Hey!" he said. "I heard you were back!" I hugged him tightly. "I was so worried," he scolded. "Don't scare me like that again." I laughed. "I'll try not to," I said. I walked to the living room to find Nikole and Patch in a make-out session. I cleared my throat and they pulled apart. "Love you!" Nikole said. "Love you, too," Patch said. I smiled. "This is nice," I said. "Have you seen Vivian? I wanted to ask her something." Nikole pointed to the kitchen and I nodded.

    I walked to the kitchen and saw her at once. She was stuffing something in her face. "Vivvie?" I said. "What is that?" She shrugged. "Nutella, relish, shredded turkey, and raw eggs," she said. I almost threw up. "Want some?" she asked. This time I threw up a little in my mouth. "I think I'm going to be sick," I said, gagging. Danny walked in and wrapped his arms around her mid-section, rubbing it possessively. Something clicked in my head. Why she was eating that, why Danny was acting posessively over her stomach. "You're pregnant," I deadpanned.

    Vivian stopped eating and Danny looked up. Vivian's shoulders sagged. "I was going to tell you, I swear, sweeite!" she said. "It's just you got kidnapped and I didn't have time to. I was going to tell you today..." I squealed, jumping up and down. "Oh, my gosh!" I said. "This is so amazing! I'm going to have cousins! Baby ones!" Danny and Vivian laughed. I smiled at the lovey dovey couple. It was nice to see it. 

   "Vivian?" I said. She looked up. "I'm going to see Dad, is that okay?" I said. She nodded, sympathy filling her eyes. "Take Rayne with you," she said. I nodded; "I will." I walked out of the room and went to go find Rayne. He was in the foyer. "Rayne?" I said. He flipped around and smiled. "Can you come with me to go see my Dad?" I asked. He nodded gravely. 

****************

      Twenty minutes later, we were standing over his grave. I had a daisy in hy hand. "Hey, Dad," I said, teary-eyed. "I know you would want to know I'm doing great. More then great, actually. I want you to know I love you and am thankful for everything you've done and taught me. You taught me how to love and never forget. I love you, Daddy." I placed the daisy on his grave with the rest of the flowers. Somehow, I knew he would see it and know it was from me. Rayne rubbed my back comfortingly.

      I stood up and brushed my pants off. "Bye, Daddy," I said, turning away from his grave and starting to walk away. Rayne put his hand over my shoulder. Daddy wouldn't want me to wallow in sorrows. I was to move on with my life and live it to its fullest. Daddy and Mommy would want that. As I climbed into the car, I looked over at Rayne. I would live the rest of my life with him and we would make the best of it. I know I can do it. I know I can live happily with him. Max might've been my first love, but he wouldn't be the last. If anything, he's made me stronger. I know I shouldn't, but I want to thank him for what he did to me. He gave me happiness and that's what I needed.

    Zoey and Clarisse will come around eventually, I know they will. Nikole will be my best friend till the end of time. We just love each other that much. Tristan will always be like my brother. And I love Alec like my own father. My life is pretty sweet right now. With that thought, I leaned my head on Rayne's shoulder and relaxed into him, breathing him in, being happy for what I have.

*****************

It's over! Epilogue now! No sequel, sorry! I'm going to write a different story next. One about Vampires. :) I'll probably upload later tonight. I hope you liked my story, and thanks for reading!

xxSavannah