Chapter 44

heyyy! it's me :) ehehe so today i wrote all my favorite bands on the driveway :P IN DIFFERENT COLORS!! okay so.. enjoy!

*******************

             As Nikole sped off towards my house, I leaned my head on the window and cried. I wasn't screaming, I wasn't making any noise, except for the occasional whimper. Nikole was giving me worried glances but I hardly noticed. Max used me. I was used. The problem is, I still love him. I'll probably never stop loving him.

         Nikole pulled up to my house and said, "Stay here." As if I could go somewhere. Danny came out and took one look at me. Then he ran over to the car and opened the door. Since I was leaning on it, I fell. I didn't hit the floor. Danny caught me. "Oh, Jes," he said. "What am I gonna do with you?" I laughed weakly and said, "Get me food?" He laughed. "You're hungry?" he asked. "At a time like this?" I nodded.

     Nikole smiled and held the other half of me up. "I can walk, you know," I said. Danny and Nikole let me go. I stumbled, but caught myself. I smiled triumphantly. Then it faded. "Oh, sweetie," I heard Vivian say. "I thought he was for you, too." I ran to her and collapsed in her arms. I really started bawling. "I thought he loved me!" I said. "I love him so much!" 

    Aunt Vivian half-carried me in the house and set me on the couch. "I'm starving!" I wailed. "I want to kill him!" Danny gave me an apple and I crunched on it angrily. "I can't believe I let him make me fall in love with him," I ground out. "I hate him. I hate him! I hate him!" Danny, Vivian, and Nikole just watched me. I threw the half-eaten apple on the floor. "I don't want a stupid apple!" I screamed. "I want to see Clarisse and Zoey!" Nikole left the room quickly, pulling her phone out. 

    I sat back down putting my face in my hands. "I wish I could pound his face in," I mumbled. "I want to kill him. That asshole." Danny and Vivian came and sat next to me. Vivian rubbed my back and Danny took my hands away from my face. "Sweetie," Danny said. "I know how it feels to be heartbroken. Vivian left me once." I looked at him curiously. "When?" I asked, rubbing the tears away from my eyes.

    "Well," he started. "It was when we were in college. We drifted apart a little and I started to hang around another girl. Vivian thought I didn't love her anymore and she left. She started to go out with another boy-" Vivian interrupted. "And kissed him right in front of Danny," she said. "That made him man up and go after me. I loved him, I always did, but it hurt to see him go with someone else. I didn't know they were just friends, and I wanted to make him hurt like I did. The girl was a lesbian." She shuddered. (No offense lesbians!!)

     I laughed, momentarily forgetting why I was crying. "Really?" I asked. Danny nodded. "That reminds me," he said. "We have something to tell you." I looked at Vivian and she was smiling brightly. "Really?" I said. "What?" Vivian shook her head. "Not now," she said. "Later." I nodded. Then Nikole came in with Clarisse and Zoey, and I remembered why I had come home in the first place. My face fell and they cae over to me immediately.

     Zoey pulled me into a hug and said, "Oh, Jes. I knew he was a douche." Clarisse pulled me up and kissed my cheek. "I'm sorry, hun," she said, pulling me into a bone-crushing hug. "He was a jerk anyway." I smiled. They always made me feel better. "Let's go upstairs. I grabbed Nikole's arm and dragged her after me. I climbed on my bed as Zoey closed the door.    

    "So, what exactly happened?" Clarisse asked. Nikole sat next to me and Zoey sprawled out on my bed. Clarisse sat on my desk and stared at me, waiting for my answer. "Well," I started. "I let him touch me and then the naxt day I took a shower. Then I got out and he wanted me to meet him at the gazebo. Then I walked there and saw him kissing this little blonde bitch whore. Then I ran away and came here with Nikole."

    They were quiet for a moment and then they exploded. "How dare he use you like that?" Zoey screeched. Clarisse stood up and screamed at the top of her lungs. I winced. "I'm going to kill that boy," she screeched. "Guys, calm down," I said. Zoey stalked to the door and kicked it open. Clarisse was soon to follow. "Where are they going?" Nikole asked. I shrugged, getting up to follow them. I smelled something really good. It smelled like heaven. "Mmmm," I moaned. "What is that?" 

   I walked down to the kitchen, Nikole hot on my heels. "I made brownies!" Vivian said. I grabbed three off the plate and rammed two in my mouth. Nikole laughed, but Zoey and Clarisse were nowhere in sight. "Where are they?" I asked Danny. He was staring at Vivian and didn't hear me. "Daniel!" I said, waving my hand in front of his face. "Where are Zoey and Clarisse?"

    He scratched his head and said, "I don't know?" I rolled my eyes and slapped him lightly on the arm. "Did you see which way they went?" I asked. He shook his head. I sighed and motioned for Nikole to follow me. We crept into the living room, but they weren't there. They were in the laundry room. "What are you guys doing in here?" Nikole asked. They snapped their heads up and Zoey put something behind her back. "Nothing," Clarisse said quickly. 

   I rolled my eyes. "What do you have?" I asked. They were silent. "Let me see your  hands," I said. Clarisse gave Zoey a look before they put their hands out. Zoey still had one behind her back, though. "What is it?" I asked. Zoey sighed and reluctantly held her other hand out. "My. . phone?" I asked. "What did you do?" Zoey looked at Clarisee guiltily. She opened her mouth to say something, but the doorbell rang. 

    My eyes widened and I ran to it. I opened it and he was stading there. "Jessa," he said, breathless. "You wanted to see me?" I slapped him in the face. Then Zoey, Clarisse, Danny,  Vivian, and Nikole saw him and all hell broke loose. 

***************

Oo! now I want brownies :( im going to the beach in two days!! so i wont upload until like tuesday.. or tomorrow if i have time.. im sorry :( good news is.. well.. there really isnt any, but you can go check out my other stories if you want! :D okay.. byeess :P

xxSavannah