teaser :P

:( im pretty sad with this story right now... it so feels like mariana is the only one who likes it.. im whining i know.. its just.. i have a life too and this takes time.. so... it isnt really that hard to vote.. so im going to upload whenever i can.. unless you guys vote more.. sorry.. please dont be mad.. oh and im going to the beach for the next three days :) yay! ill give you a sneak peek to the next chapter.. here you go.. enjoy!

**************

        Nikole, Clarisse, Zoey, and I collapsed on the floor, huffing and puffing. As we caught our breath, Zoey asked me, "So what happened?" I gulped air in and said, "Well, Max and I were basically making out and.." Clarisse and Zoey urged me on. "We didn't have our shirts on, but I had my bra on, don't worry," I said, biting my lip. They squealed. "Ooh!" Zoey said. "I can't believe Max hasn't completely loved you to death yet!" Clarisse chuckled and said, "Oh, I know! Everytime he looks at you it's like, 'I'm mentally undressing you and doing things to you.'" I blushed and they all laughed.

      Then I scoffed. "Yeah right," I said, rolling my eyes. They all looked at me. "It's true!" Clarisse and Zoey said unaminously. Nikole was nodding. "It's true, Jes. I've seen it. That time when me and Tristan caught you guys he looked like he was going to rape you. Seriously he had this predatory look in his eyes," she said. My eyes widened. "I don't know if I'm ready for that, though.." I said. Zoey looked at me suspiciously. "Do you think you're ready for him to touch your 'you-know-whats'?" she asked. I blushed slightly.

    "I-" I started but Clarisse cut me off. "Wait, the real question is do you want him to?" she asked.

***********

Alright! That's it! I won't, and I mean won't uplad until this has two comments and five votes. Now, it's not that hard, you see. If you like my story, vote! If you don't, vote! It's simple! Okay, talk to you later!!

xxSavannah