Epilogue

Rowen Black ran around the Weasley household trying to collect all her belongings for her first year at Hogwarts, the now eleven year was beyond excited to be starting school. She hoped she was going to get into Gryffindor.

"I can't believe you are starting this year! It's not fair!" Ron complained from the kitchen table.

"I'm a year older than you, Ronald."

"Shut up, Rowen." the girl stuck out her tongue.

"Mum? Have you seen my jumper?"

"It's on your bed. I just put it up there!" her adoptive mother, Molly said from the living room. She smiled and then practically ran the stairs and into the room she shared with the youngest Weasley, Ginny. She smiled at the girl who was getting ready to go to King's Cross Station with the family as well.

"How excited are you?"

"Super excited! I'm gonna miss you though, Ginny."

"I'll miss you too, write me?"

"Monthly." the girl promised.

Rowen stood with the other first years in the Great Hall, all waiting to be sorted into their houses. It was only after a couple students with the last name that started with the letter "A" that it was her turn.

"Black, Rowen." the nervous red head sat on the chair.

"Just like your mother. Brilliant mind, a knack for getting into trouble, loyal, gotta be just like her and your father; GRYFFINDOR!"

Rowen's face claim: Katherine McNamara