0.05

Dahlia sat in the grass near the Black Lake, her head in her lap. She had in just finished her final N.E.W.T. and had pretty high hopes that she passed with flying colors. She was waiting there for her boyfriend. She sighed rather loudly, getting impatient. But soon enough Sirius got there, and he sat across from her, lifting her head and capturing her in a kiss. She looked into his eyes and she dared to say the words, but she didn't.

"What's wrong?" he questioned.

"What if I failed them all? I'll never be a proper witch."

"Rubbish. You will always be a proper witch." Sirius commented, "if you weren't a proper witch, I mean who would you be?"

"Exactly! You're too smart Sirius."

"I have an average intelligence level. You on the other hand, are way beyond average intelligence. I'm surprised you aren't smart enough to see that you're too good for me."

"Now, that is not true. You and I are perfect together. We both have just the right amount of craziness between us, that we are sure to never be shipped off to Azkaban, but we still have a lot of fun. Legal fun."

"Damn right. You're the best girlfriend ever!" he said.

"And you're amazing too." she bit down on her lip and sighed.

"What aren't you saying?"

"I'm not saying, that I love you, because I know you love me. I'm saying it because in the past month, you've made me feel more alive than I have in my entire life. I love you, Sirius Black. And I'm sorry that I didn't realize it sooner."

"I love you too, Dahlia." the two of them kissed and spent the rest of the day in the warm sun, trying to figure out what they would do after they were finished at Hogwarts. They agreed on one thing, that they would remain together and go from there. 

A/N: We are half-way through the book. Only 5 more chapters. Love you guys!