0.06

The farewell ceremony for those who graduated Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry was beautiful. The seventh years leave the way they came, on boats. It was bittersweet for Dahlia Evans, Hogwarts had been her home for the last seven years and she would always remember her time in the school. She looked to her sister who sat on her left and smiled at her. Sirius was beside her and holding her hand. Though they were all happy to be leaving Hogwarts, and by technical terms full blown witches and wizards, they knew a storm was brewing and it was only a matter of time before it blew up.

A full month went by and Sirius was going insane not seeing his girlfriend. Today was going to be the day, James and himself were going to go to the Evans' home and get their girlfriends. They decided that they were not going to live among the Muggles, because both Evans wanted a job in the wizardry world. So the four of them were going to get a flat together, and Sirius was sure that it would be perfect for the time being until each couple wanted to settle down and have a family. Whenever that maybe. 

When they arrived at the decent size home that belonged to the twins, they were immediately greeted with warmth by their mother. Sister on the other, was absolutely terrible. Petunia, was a muggle with no magical abilities like her two younger siblings. Sirius' best guess was that it was jealously, but he wasn't rude enough to say that out loud.

"Girls, the boys are here!"

"Coming Mum!" Dahlia's voice was music to his ears. It was only a second before he heard the door open and the running steps of Dahlia, he saw the red hair and freckles and he knew his face lit up. She was bounding down the stairs at an alarming speed and she jumped from the top two stairs and into Sirius' arms, "oh, I've missed you. More facial hair I see, I LOVE IT! So beautiful, you're." she kissed him wildly and it drove him insane.

"I've missed you as well, Lia." she nuzzled into his neck.

"All our bags are in the flat, already. You guys picked a lovely one. Way to go."

"Guys? You think Sirius helped me?" James asked.

"I was trying to be an optimist." Dahlia said with a shrug, releasing herself from Sirius' arms. Sirius had a pout on his face once her body heat was no longer lingering on his body. His girlfriend rolled her eyes, "come on Lily!" it was Lily who was now running down the stairs and hugging James tightly. 

The two sisters said goodbye to their family, before they all apparated to their new flat. They all four ate dinner together before going into their own rooms. The two bedroom, one bedroom flat was nice for the newly graduated wizards in witches, and as Sirius and Dahlia laid next to each other for the first time in bed they stared; each both thinking if they wanted to take their relationship to this level. It was Dahlia to make the first move with kiss Sirius' neck. 

"If you wanted to wait-"

"I don't. I love you Sirius."

"And I love you, my little wild one."