0.03

When Dahlia got up the day of her date with Sirius she felt nervous what he could possibly have planned for this weekend. Sure they were going to Hogsmeade, but still. She's seen all that she could see at the place. It surprised her that Sirius was waiting for her in the common room.

"I thought we could get it started early and go down to breakfast together."

"Are you trying to woo me?"

"Is it working?" he asked clearly hopeful. 

"I'll let you know." Dahlia smiled at Sirius and was now even more excited for what he planned out, "do I get any clues."

"Evans, you tried to get me to spill all week. It's not gonna work."

"Damn." once they got to the Great Hall and sat next to their friends they began eating and talking to one another. Dahlia was completely nervous when the students started being lead to Hogsmeade. It was becoming more and more real that she was on a date, something she's never done before. Sure she's had boyfriends during her years at Hogwarts, but they've never offered to take her on a date. It was absurd to her that someone with such a reputation like Sirius had would be interested in her. 

The date started with Sirius buying, much to the discontent of Dahlia her favorite candy from Honeyduke's. Followed by going to the pub to get some Pumpkin juice. It was a nice date, just the two of them. Getting to know each other a little bit better. They realized now more than ever they had a lot in common. From their sense of humor being exactly the same to their favorite music groups; both in the wizardry world as well as the muggle world. It wasn't until the end of the date that Dahlia knew she wanted to kiss him, but she wanted to wait until the perfect moment. Which probably wouldn't be today.

So it was when they got back to the Hogwarts, Dahlia knew that Sirius was going to kiss her. But she placed a single finger on his lips, "not yet." he gave her a confused look, "the moment we kiss. It's gotta be right." she started waving her hands around like she was going to go into some big explanation on why they should wait. That after all this time of him being in love with her, that waiting just a little bit longer will all be worth it. But Sirius couldn't wait until any longer, so he pressed his lips against hers, causing her to let out a gasp when he did so. She grabbed onto his curled hair and bit down on his lip. The moment between them was perfect, to her and for Sirius; this was something he longed to do his first year at Hogwarts and he finally managed to kiss her. He had her plump lips against hers, and he was determined to never go a day without kissing her again.