''Pretty good reflexes you got there, eh? Here, let me help you.''

''Thanks... I've been told.'' I say and close the locker door.

''Want to eat with us? We won't bite.'' 

Bite. The word sends chills up and down my spine and I shake my head, clearing the thought from my mind.

*** At lunch ***

''You guys are a lot.'' I say shyly.

''We're not bad. So here's Allison,'' Scott gestures with his hand towards a girl with short and wavy brown hair.. she's really pretty.

''You've already met Stiles. Then there's Lydia.'' He gestures to another girl with pretty orange hair and lipstick-pink duck lips.

''Here's Isaac,'' he points to a pale-skinned guy with blue-ish green eyes. He smiles at me, and holy crap his smile is gorgeous.

''So that's all of us. Guys, this is Aubrey. See, we're not that-'' Scott gets interrupted by twin guys, who are legitimately identical.

''Scott, who's this?'' One of them says, smiling at me.

''Aubrey, this is Ethan and Aiden. Guys, this is Aubrey. I'll be right back.'' Scott says and runs off with the boys.

I sit down, stick out my tuna sandwich and juice, then examine all of them.

''So Aubrey, when did you move here?'' Allison asks, after taking a bite of her pizza.

''About two weeks ago, came here with my mom and dad.'' I say, looking down.

''Where do you come from?'' 

''Pioness, it's right next door. Everything was way too intense there.'' I say quickly, as horrible memories come to my mind.

''Any sibs?'' Isaac asks, Scott coming back and sitting back down.

''I had a sister.'' I say, emotions creeping into me. 

''Had..?'' Isaac says, unsure if he should ask.

''Yeah, she um- was killed by a wild animal.. a bear or something.'' I say and my hands start shaking.

''Oh, um, I'm sorry for asking.'' Isaac says, embarrassed, than looks at Scott knowingly.

''It's alright, d-don't worry. I'll be right back.'' I say and rush to the girl's bathroom door, but stay outside.

Memories that I had tried for so long to bury start flowing back in. For the rest of your life you will say that her death was accidental. If you say anything different, your ''mom'' will be next. You can't run, Aubrey, we'll always be watching. Everywhere you go, we'll be-

''Hey, um, Aubrey,'' Isaac interrupts Deucalion's voice. ''I'm sorry about before... if it makes you feel better, my parents were... attacked... by wild animals too.''

''Not helping,'' I laugh, ''but it's alright.''

''Come back and sit with us, lunch is almost over anyway.'' He says and we walk back to the table together.

*** After Phys. Ed ***

''Hey, new girl!'' Coach calls out to me.

''Aubrey.'' I say.

''Yeah, whatever. You better learn to run properly or your grades will look worse than my-''

''I'm sorry, coach.''

''Yeah, now you're sorry. My dead grandmother runs faster than you! You look like-''

More memories flow in. Feel that anger? You'll never be able to control it. You'll shift in front of everyone. You're a freak, a retard... a menace. You're going to dig your claws into your best friend's chest because you can't control it. You're- I'm getting so tense, not at coach though. Suddenly my hands clench into a fist and I feel my claws coming out, digging into my palms. Blood starts trickling down my hands and I run out of the gym.

''Aubrey, wait!''

''Not now, Scott.'' I say and keep running.

Somehow Scott catches up to me and corners me to a wall. 

''Open your fists.''

''Let me go, I'm fine.''

''Open your fists.'' Scott says again with a stern voice.

Like the idiot that I am, I open my fists and see my claws soaked in blood (A.N.: See picture), the pain in my hands is so intense, but I ignore it.

''Happy? Now let me go.'' I say, and start running again down the hall.

''Aubrey!''

''Leave me alone!'' I say while tears fall down my cheeks.

Once again, Scott corners me to a wall and holds both of my wrists. He's firm, but I get a soft, comforting feeling from it, so I stop squirming. More tears are falling down now, and I look Scott straight in the eyes.

''It's okay, I'm a werewolf too.'' Scott says and sticks out his claws.

That's it for chapter one! I wrote it once, but then it didn't save properly sooo yeah. Anyways, here's the final product. I'm really proud, so if you liked it, leave a vote and comment whatever you like! For Derek fans, he's coming next chapter or the one after. Much love xxx