35. Pancake Surprise

Start from the beginning

I laid there for a moment, admiring how peaceful he looked while he slept. He looked so cute with his blonde hair messed up, slightly wavy as it was disheveled from his sleep. HIs eyebrows were perfect and his eyelashes were so long. His cute little nose and his lips that were begging to be kissed. He looked like an angel.

"You can stop staring, babe. I'm all yours." Niall said suddenly, his eyes popping open and it suddenly occurred to me that maybe he did hear Harry call for breakfast.

I felt the blood rush to my cheeks, suddenly very embarrassed that I had gotten caught staring at him for the second time. He got up from the bed, pulling his t-shirt back on over his head.

"Are you really all mine?" I asked him. He turned around and smiled at me.

"Forever and always."

~*~

"I made blueberry pancakes!" Harry exclaimed when Niall and I walked downstairs.

I noticed the huge stack of pancakes sitting on the plate in the middle of the table and immediately grew excited. They smelled so good. Even though there were a lot, I knew that with just Niall and I, we could most likely finish that stack ourselves.

"Where's Ana?" I asked.

"Still asleep," Harry laughed, "She told me not to wake her."

"And Louis?" Niall asked.

"Louis went back to our flat before you guys fell asleep," Harry answered.

I looked at Niall confused, "Louis was still here when we woke up last night around two though?" I told him, "He was here watching tv."

"Well, that's weird." Harry laughed, "But it is Louis we're talking about."

Niall passed me a plate he had made with two pancakes on it. I took a bite and I wondered how I had even held out the few minutes we were talking before beginning to eat one. They were just so good and I reminded myself to applaud Harry for his cooking skills. By the time I finished one pancake, Niall had already finished too. I looked over at him and laughed.

"You two really are just alike," Harry laughed, "I never thought Niall would find the perfect girl, but here you are."

Suddenly, an idea hit me for a game we could play later, "Do you guys, by chance, have any nerf guns at your flat?"

"Ten small guns, three big ones, and three hundred bullets," Harry answered proudly, "Why?"

"We should have a civil war later between everyone!" I told them, "Think about how much fun that would be."

"That's a great idea, babe," Niall told me, kissing my cheek. Harry nodded, "I know everyone else would love to participate."

"Sounds good to me!" I told them.

"I'm going to head back to the flat for a little while. Tell Ana to text me whenever she wakes up," Harry told us, grabbing his bags and we told him thank you for cooking breakfast before he left.

I turned to look at Niall and he just laughed. I saw my reflection in the mirror on the fridge and noticed I had syrup all over my lips from the pancakes. I smacked his arm for laughing at me, "Oh hush, Ni."

"Allow me," He smiled, leaning over and pressing his lips to mine for a sweet kiss.

When he pulled away, I smiled, "I bet you can't beat me in Just Dance 4."

Niall narrowed his eyes at me, "Oh, you're on."

~*~

I gripped the wii remote harder in my hand, determined to make sure I beat Niall. I can't let him win.

"There's no way you can beat me at my own song, Cassidy," Niall told me confidently.

"We'll see about that." I winked as I clicked on "What Makes You Beautiful".

Niall selected the guy that looked the most like him while I slected the one that looked the most like Harry. The music began and I glanced over at Niall as I knew immediately that he knew the moves by heart to this one.

Too bad for him, so did I. 

As soon as we finished, Niall looked at me, clearly upset that I had beat him by 300 points, "I can't believe you beat me."

I smiled brightly at him, "Maybe next time, babe."

"Well, I know that you're definitely not going to beat me on Justin Bieber's song!" He exclaimed and I laughed.

"Alright, babe, you're on."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The alternate title for this was going to be The Dance Off, but I felt like I should put some respect on Harry's cooking skills lol.

Don't forget to vote :)

-Cassidy