Love of My Life(A Princeton Love Story) Chapter 2

Start from the beginning

Me: Hey! *Looks at Brittany* You're Brittany, right?

Brittany: Yea...

Me: Well, I know you know who WE are... And I must say that you look GORGEOUS today!

Brittany: *blushing* Thanks!

Me: Aww, she's blushing!!!*smiles*

Brittany: *Blushes even more* Oh hush! *Playfully hits him*

(Prod's POV)

Me: *Looks at Shaylah* And you're Shaylah, right?

Shaylah: *Smiles* Yeeessss....

Me: *Smiles* Pretty name, pretty smile, for a pretty girl!

Shaylah: *Smiles more* Thanks!

(Ray Ray's POV)

Me: *Looks at Kristina* So, I'm gonna guess that you're Kristina?

Kristina: *Laughs* You guessed right!

Me: Cute laugh!

Kristina: Really? I kinda hate it...

Me: Yes, really! It's adorable!

Keisha: Okay, well I'm gonna go and get you girls some clothes. Make yourselves comfortable.*Leaves out the room*

(Brittany's POV)

Me: So... What do you all wanna do?

Princeton: I wanna get to know you more.

Prod, Roc, and Ray: Same here!

Shaylah: Okay well I'M gonna give you the run down because these fools take FOREVER to talk about theirselves! Brittany's favorite color is green, and she dances better than anybody I know. Jazmyne's favorite color is blue, and she likes any animal that doesn't eat her first, as well as shopping. Kristina's favorite color is purple, and she REALLY wants to live in New York. But for me, my favorite color is red and I like shopping and eating.

Roc: You wanna know something ironic?

Kristina: What?

Ray Ray: That's the same for US!

Jazmyne: REALLY?!(She's just acting. She already knew what they like and don't like!)

Prod: Yea! Hey Shaylah, you like singing and dancing?

Shaylah: Yea!

Prod: You're awesome then!

Shaylah: *Laughs* TRUE!

Me: Okay so... Now what?

Princeton: Well when Keisha gets back, we have to go to the recording studio.

Kristina: Okay, and what do we do?

Roc: I'm not really sure... But we'll figure something out!

Jazmyne: Okay then...

-At the studio-

Me: This has an awesome look to it!

Shaylah: You make yourself sound like you haven't been in a studio before!

Me: Well, it's BEEN a while!

Princeton: You used to record?

Me: Yea, in Spanish when I was like, 10!

Princeton: Oh, so you're Spanish?

Me: Well, thats what it says on my birth certificate... I don't think I'm Spanish though...

Princeton: Well sure you are, you got the ass for it!

Me: *Looks at him strange and covers my butt* You've been looking back there?!

Princeton: I'm not gonna lie, I DID look...

Me: Hmm... You're honest... I respect that...

Princeton: Yea, well... You know!*Smiles*

Me: *Playfully rolls eyes*

(Prod's POV)

So I just finished recording, and I just thought of a way we can all be alone with the girls we like. We talked about who we all liked while we were coming her since we were in a different car than the girls.

Me: Hey, who wants to go to the beach later?!

Everybody: MEEEE!!!!

Shaylah: What gave you THAT idea Prod?

Me: Just thought it'd be nice to go...

Kristina: Mhmm... Or was it just to see us in two pieces?

Me: Well... Umm...

Shaylah: *Laughs* Just what I thought!

Jazmyne: ANYWAYS!!!! Sure, I want to go! Sounds like fun!

Ray Ray: Well then I don't know why we're still talking about it! Let's go!!!

Brittany: But we still need bathing suits... And y'all aren't changed!

Me: ACTUALLY... WE have everything. But there's a shop there. We'll buy your stuff.

Shaylah: Oh, we can't let you do THAT!

Me: Shaylah, I'd do anything for y'all!

Shaylah: Well okay then...

-At the beach-

(Princeton's POV)

Me: Well, we're here... Let's go get talks bathing suits!

Brittany: Okay...

Everybody's got their bathing suits and are just chillin by the shore. Prod and Shaylah are walking on the sand, Roc and Jazmyne are sitting in the sand, Ray and Kristina are at the smoothie bar, and Brittany and I are laying back in some chairs.

Me: So Brittany?

Brittany: *Looks at him* So Princeton?

Me: How's life?

Brittany: *Nods* It's actually going pretty well... Kinda feels like we're all on a date or something.

Me: Well, that was the plan!

Brittany: *Confused* Wait, what? I don't get it...

Me: *Smiles* We set the whole thing up. We wanted to be alone with the girls that we liked. So... That's why we're here.

Brittany: *Nods* Ooooh!!! Okay, yea we actually like y'all too! Before we met, it was INSANE! Don't tell anybody, but Jazmyne already calls Roc her "Honey Bun"... She's so crazy!

Me: *Laughs* Y'all are so crazy! Right now, I think this is going pretty well...

Brittany: Yea, same here...

(Brittany's POV)

Me: *In thoughts* Man... These guys are SO nice! I truly wish he would just kiss me already...*Out of thoughts*

So Brittany wants a kiss... Let's see if her wish comes true!