Chapter 3

**A/N: Ok, so I realized these chapters are pretty short.  Oops. I wrote them on the notes app on my phone because I had a really long road trip and wasn't sure what to do, so I started this. The next chapters have some more development, so stay tuned for more!(: -K**  

Chapter 3

Once we got to the entrance to the airport, there were cameras and press everywhere. Even though we're not super celebrities, the Bruins are a pretty big deal sometimes.  Patrice helped me through the flashy lights and into the airport. We checked in and sat down in the waiting area for our plane with our carry ons.    "This is so exciting!" I exclaimed to Zdeno, who was sitting next to me and treated me as a little sister. The whole team treats me as a little sister, actually. Everyone wants to be MaryKay's older brother. "Yes, it is. Have you ever been to Chicago?" He replied. "No, but it looks so pretty from the pictures!" I replied. I took out my perfect white iPhone and took a picture of the team all sitting and waiting for our plane. I posted it to Instagram.    @MKay_Official:

What do we do in between waiting for the lockout to end and conditioning? We take a trip to Chicago! See you soon in the Windy City!

*************************

On the plane, I got sandwiched between Tuukka and Patrice. Patrice, of course, made it so he could keep an eye on me so I'm safe. I'm on a plane, though.  The worst thing I could do is trip on my way to the bathroom. "I can't wait to see the city." I said to Tuukka. "Me too! I want to go skating at their outdoor rink!" He replied.  "I'm going to take a nap since we are going to get in a little late tonight. I suggest you do too." Patrice says to me. "Okay.." I reply, closing my eyes and dreaming of Chicago.    *Tuukka POV*  "Tuukks, get up. We're almost here!" Bergeron whispered to me. I woke up and rubbed my eyes. I realized there was something heavy on my shoulder.  MKay fell asleep on my shoulder! I felt my cheeks becoming warm, and MKay woke up. "Are we landing?" She asked groggily. She realized where her head was and jerked it up. "Um, sorry about that." She said. "It's okay." I replied. Fine, actually. She could spend everyday exactly how she was and I wouldn't care.   **A/N: Yes, it's short, but does anyone even read these author notes? haha probably not. I decided to update because I reached 19 followers today hahaha I have to work at my church every morning this week until Friday and I accentdly slept until like noon today and I have to be up at like 7 tomorrow.. oops welp I'm going to be tired but whatever carry on with your day.. or night depending on where you are right now! ok bye! -K**