Chapter 14

**A/N: Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been on in a while, I have been busier than ever now that marching band season started up (yes, I'm in my school's marching band, and we're 3rd in the country and hold the highest record in our circut ;), but I will try to update more once its over! I only have about 5 weeks left until Nationals! Anyway, thanks everyone to the likes and comments I recieved while I was too busy to upload! I hope you enjoy this chapter! -K**

Chapter 14

"MaryKay, time to get up," Someone said. They shook my shoulders, but I kept my eyes shut. "No," I said weakly. "Alright, Tyler. I think it's time," Some familiar male voice said. The other voice, I assume is this "Tyler" laughed and I felt movement on my bed. "What the-?" I was cut off by someone jumping on my bed. "Aghh!" I exclaimed. My eyes flew open. "Tyler!!" He was jumping on my bed, and Brad was jumping on Jade's. I sat up quickly, whipping a pillow at Tyler. He lost his balance and fell off the bed. I burst out laughing.  "How did you even get in here?" Jade asked, rubbing her eyes. "Patrice let us in to wake you up in an interesting way. " Brad said, as Jade was beating him with a pillow. "It definitely was interesting. Now leave!" I said, pushing the boys out of the bedroom.

"What a wake-up call." Jade yawned. "Time to get ready for our flight." I sighed. I walked into the bathroom and started the water for a shower.  

Examining myself in the mirror, I noticed my skin became more pale. Great, I thought. I focused on my face. I had Patrice's features, including his nose, which I always thought was huge. I never tell him that whenever he asks about his nose, though. Shedding my sweatpants and B's t-shirt, I stepped in the shower.   

After I put on my makeup and fixed the demon of hair I have, I sat in the common room and watched tv as I waited for Jade to shower and get dressed. "Alright. You set?" Jade asked me. I nodded sadly. I love Boston, but there's something about Chicago that makes me want to buy a sky-high apartment with glass walls, out looking the busy streets of a city that never sleeps.    We met up with the rest of the team in the lobby, taking cabs to Midway.  

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••  

"Let's play a trick on Patrice." Jade said, poking me. We were on the plane, and Patrice was sitting in the aisle across from us, sleeping like a baby. "He is a heavy sleeper.." I grinned. Jade turned to the row behind us. "Tyler, I'm going to need to borrow a sharpie," I said.  "How do you know I have a sharpie?" He replied.  "Because," I stated, "I know all of you too well.  Now fork it over."  Reluctantly, Tyler handed me his sharpie.  I leaned across the aisle where Patrice was sleeping like a baby.  I uncapped the marker and started writing on his forehead.  He stirred slightly, and I snapped a picture and got back in my seat in the nick of time.   "Where are we?"  Patrice asked.  Jade burst out laughing.  Patrice's forehead screamed "I like pink bunnies." "What's so funny?" My big brother demanded an answer.  Nobody did give him an answer.  We were all to caught up in trying to hide our muffled laughs.  I subtly handed Tyler the sharpie through the seats. 

"MaryKay," Patrice grunted.  He took out his phone and checked his face in the front camera.  "It was Tyler!" I shouted.  "He's the one with the sharpie!"  "What?"  Tyler exclaimed.  I started laughing.  Patrice was glaring at Tyler, who was currently glaring at me.  I shrugged and put in my earbuds.  

**Ok, so it was kind of short, but I'm low on time. Also, wattpad isn't letting my upload my song for this chapter.  The song is "All Alone" by Fun. Definitley more content next chapter! -K**