Chapter20-Ha Gotcha!

Start from the beginning

"That lo-looks- pretty scary." Hicupp stuttered while shivering a little."Mer dont go! I dont want you died with a heart attack."

Merida rolled her eyes and patted his shoulders."Nah I wont. You will come with me, right? Just try not to pee on your pants." We all just laughed by the side.

"I believe they will be scared too, right girls?" Hicupp almost begged us to refuse Merida's idea, but unluckily we didnt.

"Elsa and I ain't as timid as you thought, so we are going." Anna replied happily. And I just giggled a lil.

"H-How about Rapunzel? She was scared of the movies last time." He complained, trying his best to quote evidence.

"Haunted house doenst scared me. You cannot the next moves of people in scary movies, but you can control yourself how to walk to get out of that place. It is, different." Punzie shrugged.

"Looks like you dont have any other excuses." Kristoff teased him and poked him, making him turned red.

"Just go. Even the girls aint scared. Grow a pair dude." Flynn sighed to him.

"Seems like the Big Four is in trouble with these big girls." Hicupp expressed.

"How about you Jack? Are you coming?" I asked. He hadn't been giving any his silly ideas in this topic. Weird.

Or is he scared?

"I am alright." He nodded with hesitation while looking at the haunted mansion. His face was a bit paler than before, but I just shrugged it off.

"So what are we waiting for? Lets go." Anna raised by her hand and took Kristoff's hand to pull him in. Punzie wrapped around Flynn like a babygirl. Awe that was so cute.

And Merida? She dragged him in in her way, even if he was struggling and begging.

And now it left me and Jack.

I turned to him, looking at his perfect hair and pretty cyan eyes that every girl would fall for. No one should be that perfect. That wasnt fair.

"So lets get in?" He offered a hand to me. His husky voice dragged me back to reality. I looked at him. He was so different today. So nice, so perfect, even if a little pervert in him.

I took his hand, smiled to him. "You wont pee on your pants like last time you saw the scary movies, would you?" I teased.

His face turned pink instantaneously. "No one will ever know that, not even Emma.Only you and me." He garbbed my waist and said seriously. With the pinkish colour on his face and that stern look, that was so adorable.

"Okay?" He held his pinky out.

"How old are you? Three?" I giggled and almost laughed out loud. Even Emma wouldnt do that, trust me.

"Just make that freaking promise already. Okay?" He said with the word "embarassed" on his face.

"Okay." I smiled and made that pinky promise. I stopped challenging him and thats so nice of me. I had a happy day so far.
~*~

"Can you stop pulling my hair?" Mer said to Hicupp when he mouthed sorry.

The haunted mansion was dark, so dark that you couldnt even see your fingers. The only thing you could hear, besides the complaining sounds of Hicupp and Mer, was the sound when you walked the floor. It sounded like anything would rise from the floor and catch your feet.

Jack was currently interwinning his fingers on mine. And the stupid me blushed again. Oh Elsa what happened to you? You didnt blush that much before!