My Bestfriends Bandmate

Mulai dari awal

C : lets do it another time laur, i'll see you in a few, where leaving now ok. Love you sis.

L : ok, see you guy's later. Love you too.

*end of Conversation *

Before he can climb to the car his phone rings when he looks who's calling him, Y/n's name flash to his screen. He looks at it confused why Y/n would call him.

"Mom i'm just going to answer this, i think its importnant" i look at my mom before she climb to the car.

"Ch--ris ca--n you pick me up rig--ht now?" Y/n is crying on the other line.

"Where are you? We will going to pick you up!" I ask her immediately so we can pick her up.

"I'm in front of jessie's house" she said still crying her eyes out.

"We're on our way babe!"

I hang up and run into the car, i told my dad to drive to jessie's house, they didn't ask whats wrong.

When we stop in infront of her I immediately climb out of the car and run to her, she hug me tight and cried on my chest. I just held her tightly i saw jessie standing in their front door watching us she had tears in her eyes too.

*concert venue*

Lauren POV

Chris called me about what happen to Y/n and i told them to bring her here with them. I'm so mad right now that bitch hurt my bestfriend. When they arrived i run to Y/n and hug her tightly, and whisper sweet things to her, how can someone hurt her like this.

Y/n POV

I'm on my way to my girlfriend house, i feel guilty about not coming to watch lauren tonight, the truth is i don't want to see camila tonight i have this feeling when i'm around her or when we look at each others eyes, that's why i choose to visit jessie and surprise her she didn't know that I'm coming over, i ask her mom if they can leave the house fo a little so i can surprise jessie.

I have bouquet of flowers and a huge teddy bear for her, her mom leave a spare key for me and i enter the house quietly i walk up to her room but when I'm about to open the door i hear moans, the tears in my eyes falls freely and i open the door slowly i saw this guy naked hovering above naked jessie. The flowers and teddy bear falls down to the floor and they both look at me, jessie push the guy before she can stand i run down the stair. Someone hold my wrist and turn me around

"Baby its not what it looks like, please let me explain" she said while crying, i just look at her and I didn't say anything. She wraps her arms around me but I didn't do anything, she pulls away and cups my cheeks.

" please baby! talked to me, I'm so sorry! I love you!" I step back and shake my head.

"You didn't love me! Because if you do i will not going to find you on that bed with some other guy! I give you eveything, but you did this to me! Don't even dare to talk to me again jessie we're over!" She tried to hold my arms but i step back again. "Don't touch me! Just don't jessie, goodbye" and i walk out. I didn't even walk that long when i feel my knees give up and i cried my eyes out. I dialed chris number and asked him to pick me up, i can feel jessie look at me from her door step.

*concert venue*

When we get there lauren immediately hug me, i just cry and hold on to her. Lauren just held me in her arms, when i look around we're the only ones in the room. She asked me what happened and i told her everything i can see that she's mad right now and wanted to murder jessie but i told her that I don't care about that girl anymore i just wanted to forget her and moved on. She smiles at me and told me to wait there and she's going to get me some water.

Someone walks into the room and when i look up i saw camila satnding ther looking at me. My heart beats so fast when i look at her eyes, she gave me a small smile and sit down beside me.

"How are you? Y/n i'm sorry about what happen." When i looks at her eyes i can't help but to get lost in them.

"I'm okay now, thank you camz" she smile when she hears that nickname. And I can't help but to smile at her too.

"Why do you think she did that? Camila do you think there's something wrong with me or i'm not that worth it for someone to love me?" I ask her with tears in my eyes, I can't help it but to think that there's something wrong with me, first camila didn't like me more that just a friend and when i tried to move on and dated jessie she cheated on me.

I feel camila cups my cheeks with both of her hands and force me to look at her, her eyes hold love, adoration and affection. Her thumbs rubs my cheeks

"y/n there's nothing wrong with you, you're perfect and beautiful jessie is so stupid to let you go. To hurt someone as precious as you, if i am her I wouldn't let you go, I would treat you like a princess, love you unconditionally. You have an amazing mind, and when you were talking about something that you love or like your eyes were sparkling qnd how cute and sexy you can be at the same time, i know you just broke up with someone but Y/n i like you. I like you since lauren introduce you to us but i'm so scared at that time to make a move or even tell you what i'm feeling, i'm not asking you to go on a date with me right now but i want to help you, to put your heart back into pieces, just let me show you how much i like you." Camila looks at me with pleading eyes. I can't say anything to her after that the girl that i'm in love with have feelings for me too, and asking me to give her a chance to show me her true feelings, after a moment the only answer that i can gave her is a nod. It didn't take long when i feel her arms pull me to her and hug me tightly.

"Thank you so much camz". I buried my face into her neck and hug her close to me, she just kiss my head and sigh with content.

I'm thankful for lauren because she's the one who bring this people in my life.

------------------

Hey did you guys like it? Don't forget to vote and comment. I love you guys. Please follow me and i will follow you guys back.

-jen