Saving her sister

This is the first imagine that i write hope you like it :) just comment or message me for request or anything i will responds to them immediately. So loves enjoy ;)

--------------------------------

Y/N P.o.V

I was walking on the street of Miami with
my sister Samantha, she's looking at the stores while talking about her new work.

"So baby sis how are you? i know i'm not there when you need me the most but you know that i love you and you can always talk to me about everything." she said while looking at me. I just stay quiet and she just look at me with sad expression, i want to open up to her about what i'm feeling and everything but there's something holding me back.

It's been months when my baby brother died and i blame myself about what happen. My thoughts keeps coming back on that day but i got interrupted by loud commotion on the other side of the street, i don't know why but my feet just got frozen in the place. " Y/N/N? what's wrong?" my sister just look at me confused and look at the other side of the street. "Oh, i think there's a celebrity there. My god there's so many paparazzi they are so loud, come on sis mom's waiting for --" sam got interrupted by shouting from paparazzi.

They keep shouting "CAMILA IS IT TRUE  YOU'RE GAY THAT'S WHY AUSTIN BROKE UP WITH YOU?" "ARE YOU AND LAUREN TOGETHER AS A COUPLE?" "CAMILA CAMILA CAMILA!".

But my attention caught a little girl that got push in the street by paparazzi and just the look on her face she's scared and don't know where or what to do, she keep on looking for someone, she tried to cross the street, that's where i saw a car coming on her way and didn't think twice to run to her, while sam keeping shouting my name " OMG Y/N WHERE ARE YOU GOING? COME BACK HERE!" i ignore her and keep running and my heart beating faster and faster "Y/N!"

When i reach the girl the first thing that came to my mind is to push her to the side and that's what i did, before the car hit me the last thing i saw is her beautiful brown eyes "i want to see those eyes again and i want then to stare, focus on me forever" and hear my sister shouting my name before i feel pain and i saw darkness.

CAMILA P.o.V

I take sofi to the candy store before we go to the park but when we came out paparazzi bomber me questions and keep blocking our way out, i tightly hold sofi's hand and i feel her hands shaking "sofi just stay by my side and hold my hand, ok?"
I told her while blocking my eyes from the flashes of camera. My heart beating fast because they don't keep bloking iur way and pushing us when i look at sofi she's not there my eyes started to water and i keep looking for her "SOFI WHERE ARE YOU?! SOFI?! SOFI?!" Ipush everyone and make my way to find my sister "SOFI--" when i make my way out i suppose to call sofi but i got interrupted by someone "Y/N!" and when i look on the other side my eyes got wide and i froze, i saw my sister and there's a car moving fast to her direction but before it hit her the girl came out on nowhere and push sofia and before the car hit her she stared into my eyes, in that moment i saw the most beautiful Y/E/C.

I came back to my senses when i hear sofie crying i run to her and hug her so tight to the point i don't want to let her go. Whe both started to cry, i remember the girl that save sofi i look at her pick up sofie and run to her body lying on the road. There's a girl on her side crying and keeps calling her name "Y/N! BABY PLEASE OPEN YOUR EYES! BABY GIRL COME ON JUST OPEN YOUR EYES PLEASE!" i'm not suppose to be jealous of that girl because i don't know sofi's savior and -- my thoughts got intruppted by the medic who took the girl.

Sofi tug on my jeans and told me to follow them to the hospital and i didn't think twice we got to my car and dribe to the hospital "i need to see her again and thank her for saing sofi's life. I want to see her beautiful Y/E/C and to know her more please god save her." those are the words keeps replaying on my mind until we get to the hospital.

-----------

So loves what do you think on the first story? Should i write a part 2 or nah?

Tell me what do you think about the story comment or message me

Sorry for the wrongs

Pls vote and message me for your request.

-GreenEyess