(1)

Goal Digga (1)

"Why these damn dishes not done ?" Diamonds mother yelled walking in the house setting her purse down . Diamond slowly rose out her bed rolling her eyes . To her , her moms was always tripping bout some thing stupid .

"I just got outta bed ma !" She told her , her mother looked over her and shook her head .

"Don't you got work to go to ?" Diamond looked at the clock and jetted up the stairs and took her time in the shower and getting dressed .

By the time she left , she had 10 minutes to get there and it took around five to 8 minutes to get there . Her boss was gone bitch at her but she knew how to get him off her back .

Frank her boss seen her matte black on black Range Rover he bought her pull up in the parking lot .

"Hello Di Di (Dye Dye) " Everyone said as she walked in the The Dinner , she waved back going to clock in . Frank watched as her ass moved side to side , he loved to smack and grip it when they had sex !

She grabbed her ticket book and walked to her section waiting for some one to sit there . It was pay day , so of course she was waiting for her name to be called to come back and get paid .

She was tired of being in a relationship with Frank but she loved nice shit ! Her parents questioned why he would buy her an expensive car but they just told her that there was a ticket drawing and she won .

Her father didn't like Frank he seemed way to over friendly for his liking .

Four boys walked in to The Diner and sat at a booth that was in her section .

"Hello my name is Diamond I'm going to be your server for today ! Anything I can get you gentlemen to drink ?" She asked placing their silverware in front of them .

"Sprite"

"Coke"

"Root beer"

"Pepsi"

"I'm sorry we don't have Pepsi products ! " She told him poking her bottom lip out apologetically . He caught her eye though , something about him .

"I'll take a Sprite then .." He said , she delivered their drinks and took their orders .

Diamond stood next to the condiments and ear hustled .

"Tonight at 12:30 we make this drop ! I don't know bout y'all but I'm ready to get this 50k a piece ." One boasted , Diamond smiled and thought about how she was gone make her come up .

She was gone have his baby ..

This is a teaser chapter ! If you want more vote comment and read thank you !