IDCIYC - Chapter 01

Author's note:

Hello my beautiful readers of Wattpad! I'm your author, Raeann. Some of you may have read my older stories, "My Drama Filled Life As Jordan Marie Biersack", "I Kissed The Scars On Her Skin", or "Currents Convulsive".

Unfortunatley, I deleted all three of those, being that my writing back then (7th-8th grade) wasn't the best in my opinion. I have been asked to reupload those by people on Tumblr, Facebook, and ask.fm, which I cannot, sadly. I was told by a lovely girl on ask that she had been brought to tears during certain parts of IKTSOHS, and it touched me that I had made someones emotions jerk like that. I felt like an actual writer.

So now, here I am, a Freshman in high school writing a new fic, with new inspiration. It will be similar to my older ones (Mainly IKTSOHS and Currents), but not as played out, rushed, and predictable.

And no, this isn't one of those gross and creepy fanfics where the band members have sex with each other or the main character. Just so you know.~

I hope you enjoy my story, you guys.

-Xoxo, Raeann.

***ALSO, THE PICTURE TO THE SIDE IS BLAKE***

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Blake. Blakey. Wake up!" My mother shook me as I pulled the covers tighter over my whole body, shielding my face from the sun that I knew she was about to let into my room. "Come on, you don't want to miss your first day of Junior year!" I groaned and pulled off the covers, in reply to her.

"Oh, yes, trust me, mum. I do." I got out of bed, walking over to the mirror as my mum walked out, sighing and closing my door. My mum had never understood why I hated school so much. But then again, I've never exactly told her about what really happens there. I sighed, and unplugged my phone from my the charger, and scrolled through it a little, and then put on some music. I sat down in front of my full body mirror which was leaning against my wall. I unzipped my makeup bag and got out what I needed, and then plugged in my flat iron. As it heated up, I applied my makeup; just some easy eyeliner, nothing too heavy. I then straightened my hair which took about 5 or 10 minutes. I had pretty thin hair, thankfully. I turned off my flat iron, and got up from where I was sitting, walking over to my closet.

"Hmm." I thought. "What to wear." I sorted through my shirts and jeans, deciding on my black skinny jeans and my blessthefall 'rabid dog' shirt. I slipped on my outfit, trying to be careful. The tightness of my jeans hurt, but I ignored it and grabbed my things off of my nightstand. I got my black Jansport out from under my bed and opened it up, making sure I had everything. Folders? Check. Notebooks? Check. Pencile case? Check. Schedule? Check. I had everything I needed to get through the school day. I added the things I got off of my nightstand, consisting of my charger, extra eyeliner, my notebook, keys, and headphones. I smiled in success, and then quickly slipped on all of my bracelet collection, Rubber bands, hair ties, band bracelets, beaded, knitted, etc. I had a lot of them, thankfully.

"Blake! Come on, let's go!" My brother Jack shouted as I ran out of my room,

"I'm coming, chill your tits!" I slipped my backpack over my shoulders as I ran down the stairs. I grabbed some toast from the toaster to please my mom and ran out, yelling a quick goodbye. I shut the door and jumped in the passenger seat of Jack's truck. We then drove off and I handed him my toast.

"Why do you always give me your food? You're going to make me fat!" He whined, but ate it smiling at the extra food that had been provided to him. "You're the one who needs it, fucking twig." He joked, hitting my arm.