-30 LAST CHAPTER

lets say this is about six or so months later. ALL HOLY SHOT 1K READS FUCK YEAH

_____

Vic and I had now been together for over a year, almost two years. And it's only been a few months since Vic and his friends has start their band and it's been doing really well. I can tell that Vic has been a lot happier since before and it makes me feel  better about the whole situation. It makes me feel happier, because my world revolves around Vic and seeing him so happy, makes me happy.

"Kellin!" I hear Vic call my name down the hall, excitedly.

"Que?!" I yell out and I hear Vic snicker at my attempt to say something in Spanish. No matter how short the word was, I still was terrible. Vic walked into our room and jumped on the bed, sitting next to me. He kissed my cheek and I started to blush and smiled like an idiot.

"You're so cute, I don't understand." He told me and I blushed even more. "Anyway, how about getting something to eat, than going to the beach?"

"I guess, let me get ready." I told him and he rolled his eyes.

"You look fine." He huffed and I shook my head.

"At least let me do my make up, straighten my hair then clip in my extensions."

---

After I finished getting ready and I felt hella cute, honestly and wanted to take a mirror selfie, but Vic had to come and wrap his arms around my waist and kiss my cheek, I giggle as he did so and I took the picture. I added it to my Snapchat story and watched all the screenshots and the tags on Instagram I got.

"You're so cute."He told me and I started to blush, smiling. "I love it when you get dressed all girly, you know?" I was wearing light denim overalls and a strapless, white laced crop top and plain white Vans.

"How about we stay at home, I'm wearing panties." I told him, my voice full of lust.

"As tempting that sounds, no." He responded and I pouted. I looked up at him and he kissed my forehead.

"Let's go?" I asked him.

He grabbed my hand and we started to walk out of the door together.

---

"I never asked, how are you liking California?" Vic asked as we walked along the beach together.

"It's good. I guess. I don't really know anyone here, besides you." I responded, shrugging.

"Hmm... I have a surprise for you." Vic told me and I got scared.

"What is it?" I asked, worriedly.

"Don't be scared." He assured me

"Than what is it?" I asked, impatiently.

"So, we met on Instagram, thanks to our lovely followers that I love because of that. You are my everything, and I'd never thought I'd meet someone who means so much to me. A-and I want to spend the rest of my life with you." Vic said and he got down on one knee as he pulled out a small box. I cover my mouth and tears start to form in my eyes. "Kellin Quinn, will you do the honor of marrying me?" I nodded, excitedly and tears run down my cheeks. He slid the ring on my finger and pulled me into a tight hug.

"I love you. I love you. IloveyouIloveyouIloveyou. I love you so fucking much." I muttered and he kissed my temple.

"I love you, too Kellin." He responded and I smiled.

I was so happy, and it's all because of Vic. No, it's all because of Instagram.

___

Okay! this is the end of the story! There will be an epilogue, so here you go (: Hope you enjoyed this!!