-13

300 READS AYYEYEE. Also idc if you cant graduate high school a couple months early, I'm doing this for Kellic. Also changed up the lyrics a bit, I know its wrong. It sound weird but just stfu.

---

I got to work, right on time, actually. I grabbed my lanyard, which I always left it here just so I don't loose it at home. I also checked in, before walking out if the tiny office. I see one of my co-workers/best friend, Justin, was already ringing up a costumer. Which they had a sh.it of shirts and I was just kinda like, how can you afford that, you're like five.  I'm not the nicest of people, if we're honest.

"So, how are you and Vic?" Justin asked me once I walked over to him and he finished helping that one girl.

"Good, I guess." I shrugged.

"You guess?" He questioned.

"He's a perv and it annoys me." I said, honestly. "But he wrote me a song today."

"A perv that writes songs for their boy/girlfriend. Cute." Justin told me, sarcastically.

"I told you, you don't have to say that. You can say boyfriend, you know?"

"You're hella feminine today, Kellin. And everyday. Are you sure you're a boy?"

"On second thought, no." I said. "Oh my god, I don't know how, but I'm able to graduate this month. There's a lot of people, anyway. So I'll be able to fly to San Diego sooner that expected.  Ok and, I want to sing a song to Vic, that I wrote. Well, the one we wrote together. Can you swing to my place after your shift is over?"

"Do you have a guitar at your house?" He questioned and I nodded.

--

"Vic! VIIIIIIC!" I exclaimed and Vic flinched.

"Yes, dear?" He joked and I rolled my eyes.

"I want you to hold me already." I whined, making a pouty face.

"Two more months, Kell." He responded, softly.

"I know, I know!" I responded, flailing my arms

"What's got you all hyper?" He questioned and I shrugged.

"Coffee." I whispered, dramatically. Vic laughed at me and I feel my face get hot.

"You're so cute. How did someone like me end up with someone as cute, smart, funny, sweet, and lets not forget sassy or stubborn." He told me and I shook my head.

"Naaaaah, I'm not cute." I responded. "You're pretty cute yourself."

"No, like you said, I'm a rat."

"Okay, well someone is at my house soooo brb."

"Did you really just brb?" He asked

"GOTTA BLAST!" I said turning over my camera and scurried down the stairs to get the door.

---

"Okay rat, this is my friend, he knows how to play guitar. And well, I don't. Okay, what am I saying? I don't know. Here's a song I wrote. Which now it's for you." I smiled at him and I see he rolled eyes, but he was still smiling.

"Stay for tonight,
if you want to.
I can show you,
what my dreams are made of,
as I'm dreaming of your face.
I've been away for a long time,
such a long time
and I want you here.
I can't imagine being anywhere else,
I can't imagine being anywhere else but here.

How the hell did you ever pick me?
Honestly, 'cause I could sing you a song
But I don't think words can express your beauty.
It's singing to me,
how the hell did we end up like this?
You bring out the beast in me
I fell in love from the moment we talked, since then we've been history.

They say that love is forever,
your forever is all that I need.
Please stay as long as you need.
Can't promise that things won't be broken,
but I swear that I will never leave.
Please stay forever with me

It goes to show, I hope that you know that you are,
what my dreams are made of.
And I can't fall asleep,
I lay in my bed awake at nights,
and I'll fall in love, you'll fall in love.
It could mean everything, everything to me.
This could mean everything to me.

They say that love is forever,
your forever is all that I need.
Please stay as long as you need.
Can't promise that things won't be broken,
but I swear that I will never leave.
Please stay forever with me.

The way that we are,
is the reason I stay,
as long as you're here with me,
I know I'll be okay.

They say that love is forever,
your forever is all that I need.
Please stay as long as you need.
Can't promise that things won't be broken,
but I swear that I will never leave.
Please stay forever with me."

Once the song ended, I look up at Vic and see he was still smiling, but his smile was wider than before.

"I don't if I should applaud you two or not." He said and I giggled, slightly.

"Thank you." I told Justin, and he nodded.

"You're a good singer, Kell. And whateveryournameis you're a really good guitar player." Vic complimented us and I start to blush.

"I love you rat." I told Vic. He rolled his eyes at the nickname.

"I love you too, bug." He responded and I shook my head.