-27

im writing this while watching netflix (im currently watching the 100 which is kinda good)

____

"Viiiiic, can we go do something!" I whine, straddling him.

"Hmm? Like what?" He asked, not looking up from his phone.

"I want to go shopping and um, go get ice cream." I responded and he scrunched up his nose.

"We're not going shopping." He told me, attempting to push me off of him. "Kell, get off of me, I need to get up."

"No you rat!" I yelled and him and he shook his head.

"Bug eyes." He smirked and I hit his chest.

"You are satan!" I told him.

"Oh hush up, lets get ready to go, yeah?" I nodded, before getting up and getting ready to go.

---

Vic and I were walking around the city, talking about random things. Well he was just rambling, and I was just listening to his nonsense. I was more in love with him than I was yesterday. I'm falling for him more and more each day. I don't know what it is about him, but it drives me crazy. Maybe, he understands my cruel jokes, or my sarcasm. Maybe its the fact that he actually cares, but whatever it is, it really drives me insane. I really don't want to loose him, I don't want to be close to loosing him. It may sound dumb, but without him, there is no me.

"I love you, Vic." I whispered.

"I love you too, Kell." He responded, starting to hold my hand.

I was content with life, and it was all because of my followers on Instagram. I thank them. A lot. I don't where'd be without Vic.