-26

coming to an end ): 4 more chapters

SMUT WRITTEN BY xBandDonutsx
although i had to add in some parts, so if they sound weird, sorry.

___

I sat on my laptop, scrolling through Twitter and Vic was combing his fingers through my hair. This past week has been amazing with Vic. His roommate said it'd be fine if I lived with them until Vic and I found our own apartment. I had to make sure that it was okay with my dad and he said, I quote, "I don't give two fucks about what you do."

Vic leaned forward and planted a kiss on my lips. I sat up, so I could face him.

"Really, Vic?" I asked and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Yes, Kell." He said matter of factly.

"Well, I wouldn't be as annoyed, if you weren't as well... horny?" I told him, stifling my laugh. I'm obviously a five year old.

"Well your head was close to my crotch so you know, what do you expect?" He pouted and I shook my head.

"Uh uh." I tried kissing him and he turned his head.

"What? You don't love me?" I pouted.

"Uh no, don't try to act all innocent now." Vic told me, moving his face closer to mine, almost touching my lips. "Because we both know you're not." He added with a wink.

I bit my lip, and started rubbing Vic's thigh up and down. "Well, Victor, how would you know I'm not innocent? I mean, we met only a couple days ago." I say, starting to undo Vic's belt buckle.

Vic laughed. "Oh please, we both know you don't have an innocent bone in your bone." He said, grabbing my hips roughly, and smashes his lips onto mine. I groaned and stuck my hand into Vic's pants.

"A-are you su-sure you want to do th-this, Kellin?" He asked me.

"Yes, Vic! I want to do this, it's been months that I've been waiting to do this with you." I said, starting to lightly stroke Vic's length. He groans, as I start to stroke him faster.

"Okay, Kellin, stop. Take your clothes off and get on your hands and knees." He told me.

I bit my lip and got off the bed. I stripped from my clothes and Vic started to do the same. I started to stroke my own length as Vic slid his boxers off. He, then, noticed and pushed me onto the bed.

"Uh-uh Kellin, that's my job." He said, as he grabbed my member, stroking it lightly.

"Just fuck me already! I want feel your hard cóck inside of me. I want to feel you slip in and out of me, while I'm screaming your name and you're leaving scratch marks on my hips." I blurted out.

Vic looked at me, with lust filled eyes, obviously not wanting any less than what I had said.

"Get on your hands and knees, right now then." He told me. I did as I was told and looked back at Vic, nodding, allowing him to start.

"I am going to prep you fast, so I can slide into already." He growled into my ear. I nodded quickly. (A/N: Vic wanna slide into the DMs shit.)

After I feel Vic's finger entering in and out of me, he rolls and condom onto himself, as well stroking lube onto himself. He lines himself between my legs and slams into, not giving me any time to recover.

"Agh, FUCK!" I yelled out.

"Watch that potty mouth." Vic said, his breathing uneven, as he slammed into me once more. He kept that a couple more times, until I feel myself get close.

"V-Vic, I'm close." I breathe out.

"Me too." He said. He spilt into the condom, before pulling out of me. "Come for me, Kellin. I want you to come for me." Vic growled, stroking my member at a fast pace. I spilt into his hand and partly on the bed sheets.

(Smutty smut smut is over)

I realize we weren't home alone, and the apartment walls were paper thin.

"Vic, is it just your roommate here?" I asked.

"Sh.it. Nope. Well, lets get cleaned up and not leave this room for months." He told me and I nodded in agreement.